Dead.

4 months later
Mariyah pov
I'm 4 months pregnant soon to be 5. But I wanna be a vampire. Back then I never wanted to, but I wanna stay with Mateo forever, with us staying 17 together.
"Mateo." I sang.
Mateo looked down at me. "What precious."
"Can I be a vampire too?" I ask innocently.
His eyes then turned green. "W-why?"
"Because, I want to."
"No." He said bluntly.
"Pwease." I beg.
"No."
"Whyyy?" I whine.
He shrugged.
"Nigga there has to be a fucking reason." I say sighing.
He shook his head no.
I go in front of him. "Pwease." I say poking my bottom lip out.
He pecks my lips. "Ok."
My face lit up. "Really?"
"Fuck no what you thought this was?!" He said walking away.
I groaned rolling my eyes back and leaning forward. "Whyyyyyyyy?"
"Because, you got family, friends, and an unborn kid." He said turning around and walking up to me.
"I want our kid to be a vampire too." I softly say shrugging.
Mateo's eyes turned back to normal, and he stared deep into my eyes. "Die." He said bluntly.
I scrunch my face. "Wha?"
"I want you to experience death. Ion wanna bite you like others right then and there. I want you to die, a slow, painful suffering death. Then you could be a vampire." He said straight forward.
"Heeell no! Jus bite me now!" I yell.
He shrugged. "I guess you gone stay a hum-"
"Alright alright I'll do it. What about this?" I ask pointing at my stomach.
"Vampire babies are born humans, and then they die of any natural cause. Then they become vampires, and stay a certain age depending on the age of the parents. I died at 17 goin on 18, and you wanna be a vampire, and you 17, so the kid might grow up to 12 to 13." He explained.
"Oh ok." I say shrugging.
He smirked and crossed his arms. "How you gone die?"
"Ion know, I'll jus walk on a highway, or railroad, and get run over." I say opening my skittles.
Mateo snatched my skittles from my hand, and poured it all in his mouth.
"Noooo!" I yell charging towards him.
He laughs, and throws the wrapper on me while I push him to the wall. I grab a knife and stab him in the stomach.
He crouched down laughing. He took the knife out, as his wound began to slowly heal.
He stared at me still laughing. "That hurt dayum!" He yelled. He pulled up his shirt, and the wounded was almost healed.