Then you could imagine.

Nobody pov
"Why do I have to get her?" Mateo asked.
"Mateo you, your brother, including Zavi, Key, and Zay are in danger." The King said.
"Why?" He asked.
"I can't tell you right now." He said.
"Then what's the point of getting her if we are in danger? That's just making her be in danger too." Mateo said confused.
"Mateo, she is already in danger." The King said with concerned eyes.
Mateo raised his eyebrows. "How?"
"Mateo I cannot tell any of you right now until the time is right. All I'm asking for is if you see or sense something not right or suspicious, run." The King said.
"Why can't I fight?" He asked.
The King sighed as his eyes turned a bright green.
Mateo stared at him.
"Mateo, you must obey what I say. It is for your own good" The King said.
"I understand that sir, but why can't we fight?" He asked.
The King stood up from his chair and walked over to Mateo who was standing up.
"There is more than you could imagine." The King said putting his hand on his shoulder.
Mateo looked down as he began thinking. "Be careful, and do not get mad at the other vampires staring at you while you walk out here, and through the city." The King said.
Mateo looked up. "Why are people always staring at me though?' He asked scrunching his face.
The King grew silent as if he were trying to break a sentence down.
"Mateo, you're different." He finally said.
"Everybody says that, and when I ask why, they say they would tell me when the time is right." Mateo groaned.
"And I'm going to say the same thing." He said.
Mateo sighed.
"Go Mateo. Go through the portal and go back to the other world where Ayleo and the others are. And make sure you get the girl tonight. And do not leave that world to our vampire world because we will be invaded, and all of our millions of vampires will be actually killed and dead before you know it. And remember, no love to humans, werewolves, or witches, or you will be put on death penalty." The King said sternly.
Mateo nodded, and walked out.

~
10:00pm

Mariyah pov
I just finished watching Love and Basketball, and it's dark outside. I'm comfortable asf too. I'm wearing a sports bra and boy shorts. I lean and turn on my lamp, and get up, open my door, and walk down the hall going to the bathroom. I turn on the light, and get my face soap from the mirror cabinet, and wash my face with it.
I then have that weird feeling that I'm being watched again.
I look around and see nothing,
Shivers go up my spine.
I get my toothbrush, and put toothpaste on it brushing my teeth.
I then heard shuffling, and when I looked, once again, nothing.
"BOO BITCH!!" Marcel yelled jumping on me. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
He scared the shit outta me.
I throw him off me, and kick his stomach as he uncontrollably laughs.
"Nigga really!!?? You scared the shit outta me! It's too fucking late fo dat!!" I yell putting my hand on my chest and breathing hard.
"You should've saw yo face!!" He yelled laughing all over again as he got up from the floor.
"Get out punani ass!!" I yell shoving him out the bathroom and closing and locking the door.
I hear him outside the door still laughing his ass off.
I roll my eyes.
"Weave bitch is mad!? Or nah!" He yelled from the other side of the door still laughing.
"Marcel! Go to sleep it's too late for that!" I hear my mom yell at the other side of the bathroom wall.
"Ok!" He yelled.
"Goodnight weave bitch." He said walking away laughing.
I heard him laugh until his laughs were cut off by him closing his room door.
I sigh, and continue brushing my teeth.
I once again feel like I'm being watched.
What the hell?
I look at the bathroom window, and it's closed.
I grow weirded out, and spit out the toothpaste from my mouth. I look up at myself at the mirror at myself. I then heard more shuffling, and sounds. I looked around again to see nothing.
"Marcel, if you doing shit still imma hurt yo ass." I say looking behind me.
I bent down again washing the toothpaste off my face. I reach for a face towel without getting up, and dry my face. I throw the towel on the floor, and look back up at the mirror to see,

Mateo.
He wasn't wearing a bape mask, but he was wearing his grills and glasses.

Before I could scream,he wrapped one of his arms around my neck, and the other over my mouth. I was now trying to fight him off, screaming muffled screams, but he was stronger then me. Mateo then stepped hard on the floor, and I felt my legs suddenly growing weak, as I fell in the floor.
Mateo then bent down and put his hand on my forehead, as I had tears streaming down my face, and I don't know how he is doing this, but I feel myself seeing a blur, until I black out.

Opposites Attract (Shmateo love story)||COMPLETED||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें