Fake.

Mariyah pov
I get awoken by my phone alarm clock blasting Swang in my ear.
Ugh.
Mondays.
I sit up and stretch, and take my hair bonnet off my head as my crochet braids fall down my back. I grab my phone off the charger and turn off the alarm.
My 12 year old little brother Marcel then barges into my room.
"Wake up weave ass bitch!" He yells.
"Nigga if you don't shut yo punani ass up and get up outta my room." I say rubbing my eyes.
"Weave ass bitch got issues." He says walking out my room closing the door.
I sigh and shake my head.
He a bitch, but I love him.
I get up from my bed, and grab my towel from my desk chair, and open my door back up going down the hallway to the bathroom.
I close and lock the door, and get ready for a shower. I turn on the water, and put it on all the way hot. I take off my large t shirt, and take off my bra and panties. I was about to step in the shower, but I had a weird feeling like I was being watched. I turn around and look both ways to see nobody. Even though the window curtain is closed, I fix it making sure it's closed fully. I then step in the shower taking a nice hot relaxing shower.

~
45 minutes later

I turn off the water, and open the shower door exiting and leaving the shower door open, and I grab my towel and dry off. I then wrap it around me, and open the door walking out going down the hall and back to my room. I lotion up and out on a new bra and panties, and put on deodorant. I put on my vagina piercing and boobs piercing because I jus feel like it. Now that I think about it, instead of taking them off every night, I'll just keep em on like I do with most of my facial piercings. I feel like wearing my favorite color red today so I get ripped jeans, a red crop top, and my Jordan 11 low breds that my mom got me a couple months ago.

Without the purse

Without the purse.

My friends got purses and shit, but I just stay with my fucking back pack lmao. I like to stand out and be different weather people like it our not. So my back pack is rainbow with hella gold spikes all over it. I put perfume on, and go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I then go back to my room and put my shoes on, and grab my phone off the charger, and walk downstairs being met with my brother, and mom who were also walking out the door.
"Bye mom." I say kissing her cheek and jogging out the house.
"Bye Hun." She says putting her heels on since she's going to work.
"Bye weave bitch!" Marcel yelled walking down the block opposite of me.
"Bye punani ass!" I yell back smiling and walking down the end of the block opposite from him. I reach the end of the block, and I'm the only one for my bus stop.
I wait for the bus, and I once again feel like I'm being watched. I look around to see nothing.

Weird.

The bus then comes, and I go on the bus sitting with one of my besties, Pamela. Keisha live on the other side of Yipsi.
"Hey bestfran." She says as I sit down next to her.
"Hey guh! What happened this weekend?" I ask smiling at her.
"Nothing really but you know about the other breeds where their super human? Practically opposite from us?" She asked taking her phone out her pocket and going on it.
"Uh huh. Those werewolves and vampires and shit." I say with my my smile fading.
"Well you know how they've been seen in Yipsi?" She asks looking up at me.
"Oh my lord Pam you really thing that shit about these fucking dumbass magical creatures is true?" I ask not impressed by her actions.
"Well, yes and no, because it's impossible, but yes also because God makes new creatures when he wants to." She says looking at me seriously.
Well....that's true.
"Ugh lemme see." I say reaching for her phone.
She shows me a video, of people in Detroit are out looking for these fucking unreal creatures, at night, in the woods, and suddenly red eyes beam from a distance. There was then bats screeching and wolves howling. There was then a sudden blur surrounding the people util something jumped at the camera man, and everyone else, and the video glitches, and all you see is a human figure with razor sharp long teeth at the camera, and it's eyes are all black, even the part of your eye that's supposed to be white is black. But it's glitching a lot. That's all you fucking see. As if it's stuck. Although the audio is still working, and all you hear is screams and yelps of bloody murder.
"THEY'RE REAL!!!!!" A man yelled.
"ITS REAL!!!!" Another yelled.
There was sudden growls and roars, until the video ended.
What.the.fuck.
"Nonsense!" I say giving her phone back.
"But you saw that figure at the glitching camera? That looks inhuman at all. They look human, but what they are isn't." She says trying to make me believe it.
"Nah girl, it's probably photo shop. People do everything nowadays to make money off YouTube." I say waving her off.
"How many people even believe this?" I ask.
"Some do, and some don't." She says.
"Pffft shit is fake trust me okay? You sound dumb right now." I say laughing.
She rolls her eyes and turns to look out the window."whateva you say." She says.