Admit.

Mariyah pov
After about 2 hours, I step out the shower and use one of the hotel towels and dry myself off. I lotion up using lotion I found in the bathroom, and I see a new pack of deodorant. I open the pack, and use it throwing it out. I then get the bag, and damn these nigga bought everything. They bought bra underwear, and everything.
They even bought me a black north face jacket lmao.
I put on the black lace underwear and bra, and put on a new black long sleeve shirt, and I see high waisted jeans that look like this.

These are cute, buh how they know the right things to buy?
I then look into another bag, and I see a box. I pull it out to see a Jordan shoes box.
Yayyyyyyy.
I open it, moving away the mesh to see brand new Jordan 12 flu games.
😍😍😍 the red is poppin BOII buh lemme stop.
I open a pack of socks and put on a pair, and put on the Jordan's, and leave the bags on the floor, getting up and looking in the mirror.
Ugh my hair.
I begin to simply pull out out the weave from my cornrows since its crochet, it's easy. After I take out each one, I take out all my cornrows. I washed my hair in the shower while the hair and everything was still in so I'm fine. My natural curly hair fell down my back, damp. This the first time I'm letting my natural hair out in a long ass time without going right to the salon to get a new set of a braid hairstyle. I get a comb which was in a plastic pack in the mirror compartment, and comb out my hair.
Her hair now look like this

I throw out the comb and put on my new north face, and take my hair from inside my jacket

I throw out the comb and put on my new north face, and take my hair from inside my jacket. I get the pack of socks from the plastic bag, and put it in the deep big north face pocket. The pocket is huge lmao the socks don't even look like anything is in my pocket. I walk out the bathroom, and I see all the boys eyes land on me off the tv.
Key put his fist to his mouth still staring at me.
Mateo looked me up and down.
"Stop being perverts." I say walking to the kitchen because they all took over both beds.
I feel their eyes burning in my back.
I turn around.
"Stop fucking staring at me dumbass creeps." I walk to the kitchen and suddenly see Mateo sitting on the counter.
I sigh.
"Y'all vampire creatures and shit are aggravating." I groan rolling my eyes.
"Yo natural hair is nice. You should wear it like that more often." Mateo said.
"And you should fucking comb out yo bushy ass Afro more often." I spat back.
Mater combs his hand through his hair and it goes right through with no knots or nothing.
"Ion think there's any knots or any type of shit sorry." Mateo said smirking.
"Bitch." I mumble crossing my arms.
Mateo sarcastically laughed. "You bein the bitch because you trying to insult me but it doesn't work like all those other people you call bitches work for." He said shrugging.
"Suck my dick." I say leaning on the wall.
"Mine might be longer." He said nonchalantly.
"Say something else before smack t-"
"Something else." He said staring at me with an evil smile across his face.
I walk towards him about to smack him but suddenly Mateo disappears, and I feel a force on my arm causing my arm not being able to move. I squirm trying to get it free from whatever invisible thing is holding it back.
"I'm still here, and I'm holding you're arm. You can't see me." I hear Mateo's voice say.
"Let my arm go." I say trying to keep myself together from flipping out.
Mateo them appeared infront of me and he had my arm still at grasp.
I squirm to let it go but he just stares at me.
"Let go." I say through gritted teeth.
"Why?" He asks smirking and raising an eyebrow.
"Because you're hurting me." I whine.
He pulled close to him, and hopped off the counter.
"I don't care if I'm hurting you." He whispered in my ear with his grip easing from my arm.
"Stop hurting me please." I whisper back.
"No."
"Well you realize that you're just holding my arm, and not grabbing it and hurting me anymore?"
Mateo chuckled. "You're smart."
"I'm also school smart."
"Nah B you terrible at school."
"Then how do I have all A's, and B's once and a while and no C's D's or F's and still manage to look good?" I say smartly.
Mateo sucked his teeth and walked away, and I was now loudly laughing.
"Ha! You not always smart." I say recovering from my laughs.
Mateo turned around. "You don't look good right now," He said looking me up and down.
"Bitch you know I look good, don't fucking lie to yourself." I say playfully.
Mateo shook his head no.
"I could tell you're lying to yourself." I say crossing my arms.
Mateo stared at me, and I stared right back.
He then silently laughed and looked away, and I busted out laughing.
"Nigga I'm fucking waiting for you to say the truth."
He looked back at me. "Maybe you do look good."
"Bitch I do look good." I say over dramatically whipping my hair.
"Fine. You actually do look good." He admitted quickly walking out the kitchen.
"Ha! I fucking knew it!" I say in victory walking to the kitchen doorway.
I feel a tap behind me and see Mateo again causing me to jump alarmed.
Mateo stifled a laugh.
"I'm not allowed to say that humans look good buh I said it anyway." He said.
I raised one eyebrow.
Wha?
"It's against each the rules for a breed to be with another breed. For example, witches, and vampires can't be a couple or some shit or complement each other, or we will be put to sudden actual death." Mateo said reading my mind.
Ion know why, but I felt myself get sad for a second.
"So, humans and vampires, and other creatures can't complement like that. Sooo I just broke a fuckin rule." Mateo said.
"Oh ok." I say trying not to act sad.
"I know you're sad about it. I could sense it." He said looking down at me.
"But you, might make me break rules." He said walking away.
Uhhhhhh what the fuck!!???

Does that mean Mateo crushin?? 😏😏😏
Comment what y'all think Mateo means by that last sentence....