Rules broken.

Nobody pov
"Y-you love me?" Mariyah asked pointing at herself.
Mateo nodded hesitantly.
She layed back down and wrapped her legs around his waistline, and wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.
She looked into his eyes, and gently took off his bape mask, and leaned in and softly, and gently kissed him.

Mateo kissed back forgetting about the rules.

He deepened the kiss and rolled on top of her not breaking it. She added toungue, and she deepened it even more, until Mateo french kissed her jawline towards her neck, and kissed, and sucked on it. Mariyah let out a small moan. He continued as he left hickies, and marks. She let out small low moans, and tugged onto his shirt taking it off. He pulled off her shirt and kissed her lower and lower leaving hickies as he goes. He then reached below her belly button and he looked up at her.
She nodded in reassurance, and Mateo pulled down both her leggings and laced panties. Mateo's eyes widened.
"You got a piercing on to clit?" He asked looking at it surprised.
She nodded. "Tits too."
He shook his head and began eating her out as her moans became slightly louder, and longer. His wet warm tongue sent chills down her spine as he licked long and slowly. He began doing tricks with her tongue, and she moaned louder, and longer. He french kissed, and sucked on her 😻, and she gripped his hair moaning very loudly.
"Mateo." She moaned.
Mateo stuck a finder in her and licked her faster, and she came into his mouth. Mateo swallowed it and pecked her lips. Mariyah flipped them over and was ontop and she took off her bra harshly kissing him as she began to pull his basketball shorts down. She wants the D. Mariyah pulled both his boxers and basketball shorts down, and moved down tugging at it with her eyes widened at the size. She bouta eat the fucking D. She licked the tip, and began tugging at it faster and sucking on it, and Mateo began to breath hard. He put his hand on her hair gripping it making her go faster. She went even faster, and he eventually came in her mouth. She swallowed it as well and went back up to him kissing him. She went on him straddle position, and inserted his 🍆 in to her. SHE GOT THE FUCKIN D!!!
She leaned forward with her arms on her chest, and she began moaning.
Mateo slipped out a moan, as she went faster, and moaned louder. They looked into each other's eyes, with Mariyah seeing Mateo's eyes as a vibrant shiny silver. Mateo put his hands on her waste guiding her, and Mateo breathed harder with another moan slipping out his lips.
Mateo then flipped them over, and went ontop and put his 🍆 in her again. She moaned loudly, and kissed her neck with his fangs coming out from his gums. He went faster, while at the same time, he bit into her neck.
Mariyah screamed but then laughed. She dug her fingers into his back. Mateo then took his teeth out of her neck, and kissed it, and sucking it causing it to heal, leaving a mating mark on her neck. Mateo went faster, and Mariyah closed her eyes tightly.
"Mateo!" She groaned.
Mateo grunted.
"I'm about t-to-" Mariyah was then cut off by her own moans and yelps.
Mateo went even faster, and the two both moaned as Lou's as they could at the same time, and Maiyah rolled her eyes to the back of her head. They then both came, and Mateo stopped and flopped beside her.
They were both sweating bullets, and panting very hard. Mateo grabbed onto Mariyah's hand.
"You make me break rules. You make me have feelings." Mateo said between breaths,looking deep into her eyes with his eyes now a bright shiny gold.
"I love you." She said dozing off, and holding his hand tightly moving into his ar,s.
Mateo wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He said as they both fall asleep.

Y'all were waitin for this moment so here y'all go. But good night.