No control

Mateo pov
I'm walking downstairs to the cafeteria now and I walk in getting heart eyes from girl, and some stares.
The usual...
I see Zay, Zavi, Ayo, and Key at a table talking to some people at a table, and when they see me, they get up and walk towards me, and I stare at them while they made their way to me.
"We out?" Key asked.
I nodded and put my hands in my pants pockets as I turned around to walk out the cafeteria as the boys followed. I glimpsed to my left, and saw Mariyah and her friends staring at me, and when I met eyes with them they quickly looked away especially Mariyah.
Ha!
She probably told them so now they scared of me.
But she can't tell nobody.....
I stop walking and the boys stopped too, put I put my pointer finger up hand motioning them that I'll be back, and will meet up with them.
"Alright." Ayleo said.
They all walked out the cafeteria.
I adjusted my glasses, and walked towards the table that Mariyah and her friends sit alone at.
I arrived there, and stared at them.
Her friends jumped.
"P-please don't bite me." The hispanic one said.
I turned my head to Mariyah and and now stared at her.
She looked up at me with fear in her eyes.
"Please don't hurt me." She said softly.
I wiggled my finger telling her to get up.
She shook her head no.
I turned my head to the side.
I grabbed her arm and pulled her up.
"Stop!" The other lightskin one yelled.
"Leave her alone nigga she said no!" The Hispanic one yelled standing up and trying to pull her back.
Shit I'll just tell her in her mind this is too much.
I went to her conscious, and into her mind.
"If you or your friends tell anybody I will kill the three of y'all. Got it?" I say sternly in her mind.
She looked up at me, and nodded her head yes quickly as tears welled up into her eyes.
I let go of her as she fell to the floor, and people were staring, but I don't care, she should've listened.
Her friends went to her aid as I quickly walked out the cafeteria.
I teleported up the stairs as I quickly walked out the stairwell and into the empty halls. I walked towards, and out the school doors, walking through the school soccer field, and into the woods that's right next to it.
I suddenly hear bats eeaking, as the large trees covered most of the sky. The sun beamed down on me. I then hear a loud scream of victory. The bats faded until it was gone. I stop in my tracks as I head another loud scream of still victory.
"Ayleo!" I yell.
There was no sound until I saw bushes in a distance rustling.
I take off my glasses, mask and grills and put it all in my pockets. I heighten my senses, and listen to now hear birds, the trees leaves, the gentle wind, and more. I hear leave rustling under me, and I jerk my head to the ground just seeing a red ant walking on the leaf. I hear a river from a distance, as I zoomed in my eye sight looking if anything is near from afar.
There was then a girl laughing, as it echoed throughout the forest. The trees began to sway all in one, as the wind came with more force, but still gentle.
I started to hear whispers also echoing the forest.
"Mateo." The whispers said.
I heard shuffling from behind me.
"Who's there?" I ask turning around.
I could sense someone coming from the front of me and I turn around to being tackled to the ground.
I look up to see,
Ugh.
A witch.
I fucking hate this one especially though.
Her name is Egypt.

Dats Egypt and picture her eye color like this

The witches eye color in this book is a bright purple

Ok back to da story

"Bitch get the fuck off me before I kill yo ass!!" I yell.
"Why? I like this position." She said. She was on me in a straddle position.
"Get the fuck off me!" I yell. I try and use my vampire strength on her out she uses her fucking witch spells with her hands so I couldn't use my strength.
I'm too weak to move.
My fangs can't come out either.
I FUCKING HATE WITCHES!!
She giggles evily and starts kissing my neck.
"Get off of me Egypt! Because if you do anything, I'll be put to actual fucking death!" I yell through gritted teeth.
"I would be too." She says sucking on my neck.
"Well you a hoe! And you suck people's dick on the low!" I yell.
"So," she says smiling on my neck.
"And you still hate them!" I yell.
"I hate you, and everyone who isn't a witch." She said.
"Exactly so get off of me." I say trying to move but can't because she still got that weakness spell on me.
"I only go to vampires whose dick are big." She says pulling up my sweatshirt and shirt at the same time.
I grow silent.
I lean my head to the side in confusion. "Wha?"
She traces my abs.
"Egypt if you don't get the fuck off me I will kill you when I get the chance." I say through gritted teeth again.
She chuckled while one of her hands was on my stomach and the other slowly made it's way to my belt buckle.
"Egypt!" I yell trying to move.
"What? You'll be fun to play with." She says smiling evilly at me.
I glare at her.
If I stare at her for too long, I could kill her but that won't work because she restrained all my strengths and talents at the moment.

Ughh fuck my death
I hate it.

To be continued........
She a hoe she even fuck around with enemies. Even though she hate them she would still fuck them.
HOE!