Saved.

Mateo pov
Its like 9 at night.
"You gettin mad?! I'm gettin rich! You gettin maaaaaaad bitch I'm gettin rich!! Watch out lil bitch...watch out lil bitch," Mariyah sang waving around the plastic knife.
"Aye watch you kill somebody, imma laugh." Ayo said takin a bite out of his chicken.
"How the fuck can she kill somebody if it's a plastic knife?" Key asked with a 'dafuq' face.
"If you add enough force," I slowly say moving my head side to side.
"True." Zavi commented.
"You gettin maaaa-"
"Shut the fuck up." Zay said cutting Mariyah off.
I chuckled, drinking my soda.
"I'm not gone shut up because YOU GETTIN MAAAAAD BITCH IM GETTIN RICH!!" Mariyah yelled.
People around the restaurant began looking at us.
"You're so..so corny." I say smacking my forehead.
There was then a large scream from outside, that was so loud, we heard it. We all looked to see this woman holding her child and there was blood everywhere on the Windows, and cement ground.
Mariyah screamed and sat up. "MARCEL!!" She screamed running out the restaurant.
Marcel?
Oh her brother.
Wha they doin here?
"Oh shit." Ayo mumbled with the straw at his mouth not looking away from the sight.
I turned back around not caring because I have no feelings lmao.
"He could suffer," Zay said shrugging and continuing to eat.
We all went back to what we were doing, and we saw other people from the restaurant going outside to her brothers aid.
"Bro. Mateo, go do something." Ayo said.
I was about to eat my French fry, but froze before could put it fully in my mouth. I dropped the French fry fixing my glasses. "Excuse me?" I say rudely.
We heard more screaming, and I looked back to see Mariyah screaming and crying holding her brother getting blood all over her.
"HE'S DEAD!!" I heard her yell.
Other people who were trying to help were outside trying to comfort them but both her, and her mom kept screaming and crying.
"What can I do? The fuck? Why don't y'all do it?" I spat.
"Mateo you different then us." Key said.
I looked at him. "Fuck y'all mean?"
"You could bring people back to life without turning them into a vampire." Ayo said lowly so nobody else could hear.
I look back to see them still screaming and crying.
I shake my head no. "No."
We hear the door open and close and we look to see Mariyah running towards us.
"Can y'all do something please?" She begged.
The boys all looked at me.
I shake my head no, adjusting my mask, and glasses again, and looking infront of me.
"Please. He's my little brother. I don't know how or why they're here, but please. He's fucking dead." She said crying even more.
"No."
"Mateo jus do it dude." Zay said.
"Why can't y'all do it!" I yell growing aggravated.
"You're fucking different from the rest Mateo!! You wanted to know how you're different for all these years, here's one reason why you're different. It ain't all, but it's one. It's her brother man, only you could do this!" Ayleo yelled.
I looked off into space thinking.
Ion want to.
Ion even know how to do this.
"How do I do it." I say lowly.
"You'll find out yourself as you do it." Zavi said.
"But ion know how." I say looking down stressed out.
"You'll. Find. Out. As. You. Do. It." Zay said sternly.
"Please. Whatever you can do, please." Mariyah begged between sobs.
I rub my temples.

Fuck it.

I get up, from my chair fixing my mask, and glasses, and I put my good over my head, and my hand in my pockets so nobody can see my face.
She followed me out, and I saw the crowd of people, surrounding her dead little brother.
"Did y'all call the police?" I announce looking at them.
I saw her mother still crying, and shook.
"Yes. But they still aren't here."A man said.
"It's because we in Compton, and police don't come. The kids already dead." I say pushing pass everyone.
I walk towards her little brother, and pick him up bridal style getting his blood on me. I walk away, as everyone began watching me and commenting.
"Where are you going?" Someone asked.
"What are you doing to him!?" I heard Mariyah's mom yell.
I continued walking down the block with my head hanged low looking at her dead brother.
I talk to Mariyah in her mind, telling her to follow me, and I picture her seeing what she's doing, and saw her gripping her head in pain, and then pushing pass everyone running towards me catching up to me as we turn the corner.
Ion even know what to do.
I continue walking looking for an ally, and I finally see one. I walk towards it, and it's empty.
Weird.
I walk to the middle of the ally and put Marcel down on the concrete ground.
The orang street light on the building beamed down at us in the dark night.
Mariyah stood beside me silently crying.
"D-do you know what to do?" She asked.
I shook my head no as she looked up at me.
He was shot in the stomach, neck, chest, and head.
"How old was he?" I ask taking my glasses off not taking my eyes off him.
"He was 12." She said softly.
Oh fuck.
I think I know what to do.

I have an idea.

My eyes widened at my unusual idea of saving him. I quickly bend down towards him, and bite deep into my arm with my fangs, causing blood to rush out.
I open his mouth and my arm over his mouth causing the blood to flow into his mouth.
I kept my hand over his mouth until my deep cut in my arm eventually healed.
"Give me yo arm." I ask holding my hand out and looking and Mariyah.
She gives me her arm and I bite into it, and she screeched in pain. Her blood rushed down her arm, and I put it over his mouth as it went into his mouth. I then took her other arm, which is not bleeding and out it on his forehead. I put my hand on top of hers on his forehead, and waited.
Shirt this was jus an idea.
I jus thought of it at the top of my head and I don't know how.
There was then the sound of shuffling.
We both jerked are heads to see her Marcel's let moving. He swallowed the blood and began uncontrollably crouching rolling on his stomach.
Ayeeeee I did it.

Nobody pov
Mateo got up, and Mariyah gasped and began crying tears of joy holding her brother.
"Thank you." She said holdng him tight.
Marcel is weak, but he is alive, and he's not a vampire either.
"W-what happened?" He asked weakly.
She looked up again, and Mateo was gone.