Confusion and Anger

Mariyah pov
I wake up in a bedroom, on a queen size bed by myself. I look beside me, and see another bed farther down, and blue dreads laying on it on his phone shirtless, and red hair and braid beads playing video games on the tv also shirtless.
Everything looks so luxurious, and I see a menu on the little dresser beside the bed.
We must be at a hotel.
I look down at myself seeing me in the same boy shorts and sports bra I was wearing before I got kidnapped.
I sit up.
"Uhh excuse me?" I ask with a growing attitude.
Braid beads glimpses back at me along with red hair, as they continued playing their video game.
Blue dreads looked at me.
"Go back to sleep child." He said.
"I'm not no child, and where the fuck am I?" I ask with now a full on attitude getting up from the bed.
was walking towards the door, and they didn't stop me. I looked back at them as I was about to open the door, and I look back in front of me to bump into Mateo. He was staring at me, and he had basketball shorts, and no shirt too.
I look down.
"You can't leave, and won't be able to. So don't try it." He said bluntly.
"Lay back down precious." Braid beads said not taking his eyes off the tv.
I sighed and walked back to the bed. I laid back down, and buried myself in the white comforters.
I grow angry.
"Can somebody fucking tell me where I am!" I yell.
"Hell." Red hair said.
"What?" I ask growing nervous
"Zavi shut the fuck up! You scaring her." Mateo said walking towards me.
"Precious, you call me Ayleo, you already know Mateo, and call beads Zay. Get it? Got it? Good." 'Ayleo' said.
"Ion give a flying fuck about yo names! You can't fucking take me from my family! I have friends, y'all pieces of shit!!" I yell.
"Ouuu she gotta mouth. Why the King make us get her? Why couldn't someone else?" 'Zavi' asked.
"Fuck yo King, yo momma, yo bitch my dick! I wanna go home!" I yell.
Mateo then walks up to me, and his eyes were somehow red. He then put his hand on my forehead and before I could fight back, I blacked out again.