spotify playlist + more

well hello.

if you're here it means you've

a; finished famous story #1 and realized that you just needed more and now you just want me to shut up because you can't deal with the distance and YOU. JUST. NEED. MORE.

or either,

b; stumbled across this, thinking it's a pretty cool story and then realized that YES THIS IS A SEQUEL GO FIND THE FIRST PLEASE OR ELSE NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE TO YOU.

either way, i'm glad your here because you're in for one heck of a ride. it's literally too late to turn back now.

for starters, i apologize for making you all wait so long. life is hectic man. 

secondly, this is only the start so calm your camels you don't even know what i have planned for this (sometimes i don't even know what i have planned lololol)

next, i got nice and hip with the technology and made a spotify so go hit me up (@sleepingtightdreams)and follow the famous playlists, one for each story. i'll be gradually adding some tunes that make me think of this story. if you listen to them while reading n like you're skilled at doing that because i cant - then go ahead it really sets a nice scene. if you have some suggestions of songs that come to your mind, don't be afraid to tell me (either inbox me, comment, literally anything i have no life so ill reply ok)

https://open.spotify.com/user/sleepingtightdreams

anyways, i'll leave you to feast your eyes on this new story

btw what do you guys think of the cover like idk it's the best i could do my skills are lacking... and the story bio... like ???????? i don't even know what this storys gonna be about so how can i write a description wattpad?

dont kill me

love you's XXXXX

FROM YO GIRL