A/N

hey guys!

just wanted to give you a quick update on how things are travelling with the story. 

as some of you know, I study full time - which is typically the reason why I haven't been updating my writing as often, but now I'm on a break for eight weeks which can bring exciting times ahead for my writing!

I'm going to be honest with you all, a couple of weeks ago I hit a point in my writing where I just did not think I could continue anymore, because I found my writing was going tireless places and I was unable to write a section of Spotlight without not wanting to delete my entire Wattpad account, because I just felt like the story was getting predictable, bland and un-enjoyable. 

I got to a point about two weeks ago, where I got so close to just deleting my stories because I didn't have any ideas left, and I was run off my feet with study. I knew at the end of the day I didn't want to disappoint anyone, because my original story of Famous is nearly at 100k reads. 

Anyways, the moral of the story. Last week I hit a massive down patch in my life, and decided to lock myself away from the outside world and social media, which helped me nut out my ideas onto paper, instead of writing for Wattpad. It's safe to say that the ideas I have created are some of the best probably in my entire life. 

I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who has kept faith in my super slow updates, but I am back this time, for good. I appreciate the patience in every single one of you, including my regular readers who have been here since the beginning. I experienced a concert last week that blew my mind, therefore I have plenty of fresh and bounding ideas ready for you all.

I hope you're ready. 

xo sleepingtightdreams.