Note From The Characters

Hey, my name is Laylis. I'm here to tell you...

We, we are here to tell you.

Was that really worth interrupting for? Never mind. Yes, we, being Jason and I, are here to tell you the story of how we met.

Bear with us here. I know you've probably read a thousand love stories.

And you've probably seen a million movies.

We definitely aren't all lovey dovey in the beginning.

We aren't all lovey dovey now.

Hey!

But in the long run, we get used to each other... mostly.

Huh... you had to add the mostly. Either way, the story is more than that. So don't put it down thinking it'll be like every other story. It isn't.

I guess that would be their opinion, Jason. To us though, yes. This is no ordinary love story.

Yes, but...

If you want to put it down, fine. You'll be missing out on a great story though.

As you can see, she's the feisty one.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Nope, nothing at all.

Anyways, I guess we should get this story going! Some chapters we'll write separately and some we'll write together. So, if you decide to stay, enjoy! If you leave... your loss.

Do you mind if I start, Laylis?

Not at all.

Really? Wow, that's surprising.

Oh, haha. Don't be thrown off if some of our words aren't remembered exactly how the other remembers it. His imagination is crazy.

How do we know it isn't yours?

Really?

Yeah... you're right.

Yeah.

Well, I guess we'll get to the story now. I hope you enjoy!