chapter I

Flashback

I hugged Ciel hardly, not wanting to let go."Goodbye Ciel. Maybe we'll see each other again." I said as I let him go.

"NO! Why do you have to go Y/N?! Your my best friend I love you!" Ciel shouted as my auntie took my hand and rushed to the carriage.

reality

I was 7 when I left Ciel but, its the past now. I heard the manor burned down and killed everyone including Ciel. I couldn't go to the funeral it was too much for me. Its been 7 years ever since I left him I was 14 now Ciel should be nearly 14 soon enough. I loved him and I still do.

I held my head in my head feeling a tear roll down my face. I wiped it away and shook my head violently bringing myself back to reality. I looked into the mirror in front of me and my eyes glowed red. "Geez, what's wrong with me I'm getting mad at myself again. Anyway I need to start getting ready for tonight.

I was putting a bit of make up on when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Mylady, are you ready to get dressed?" My demon butler, Edward, asked.

Yes. Come in Edward." Edward has been with me ever since my parents died. The were murders right in front of me. But I've learnt that once something is truly lost, one can never get it back again.(had to add a small quote from Ciel.;-) )

Edward came in carrying my red and black ball gown and my favourite pair of grey thigh high stockings, and a pair of red heels. I got up from my desk and made my way to m four posted bed where I sat down on the edge of. I' wearing my everyday clothes, im not much of a girly girl so I was wearing a plain white shirt and some black trousers.

Edward then bent down to my level and started to unbutton my shirt. "Are you looking forward to tonight?"

"no, its just a stupid ball nothing special." I answered bluntly.

"Of course. though it has been a while since the last ball you attended to." He said as he slid my shirt off exposing my chest. I trusted Edward not to touch me.i stood up so he could take my trousers off leaving me only in my undergarments.

"Yes, yes it has." I stood into my dress. Edward tightened the back. He slipped the stockings up my leg stopping mid thigh. then I stood into my heels and Edward tied my laces.

"Edward get the carriage ready, I'll be there in a moment."

"My lady." Edward took my dirty clothes and left the room.

I walked over to my dressing table and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair looked how it usually did so I put a bow in it to make it look a bit fancy. I then decided to put a bit of make up on, I don't like make up so I just put simple things on like; black lipstick, lack eye shadow fading into red and some mascara.

I walked down to the front of my manor in silence. I stepped outside to see my carriage parked, ready to go, Edward standing by the door of the carriage. he opened the door and helped me in. I sat down and we were on our way.