chapter 4

Reader's P.O.V

We arrived at the boys manor. It was big - i guess... Mine is much bigger. The bog took my hand and lead me inside. "Where are your parents?" I said looking around.

"They too are dead."

"Sorry for asking."

"Its fine." Sebastian and Edward walked in.

"Am I right to think you want to be left alone with the young boy, my Lady?" Edward asked

"Yes."

"Then I shall leave you two alone." He said smiling but, I could tell he was laughing inside.

" I shall do the same, young Master." The boys butler said.

"Very well." They both left with satisfied smiles.

Once they left; a sudden strong force pin me to the wall. I looked ahead to see the boys face so close that our noses were touching. "My, my. What a stunning sight." I said complimenting his looks.

"Shut up and kiss me!" He said and smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was hard and rough showing that he wanted something. That something I knew was me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and bite my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted. I opened my mouth slightly and he slipped his tongue in and started exploring my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair in the process. He pulled away, making his way down to my neck, kissing, sucking, nipping at my skin. I let out a small moan as he got to my sweet spot. "Look what I found." His breath hit my skin as he spoke, I could feel his smile as he said it. I bit my lip, trying to hold back the moans that wanted to pour out. "I think its time to get you out of that dress of yours." He picked me up bridle style and ran to a door. He pushed the door open with his feet; revealing a bedroom. Geez what am I doing I don't even know this guy. Oh well. Walking over to the bed he threw my down and walked over to the door, closing then locking it. "Hmmm. Where should I start?" He growled that sent shivers down my spine. He walked up to me and knelt down by my feet. I sat up. His hands trailed along my leg, stopping at my heels where in the natter of second were off and settled down by the end of the bed.

Ciel's P.O.V

I bent my head down and kissed her leg. She let out a small giggle. "Why are you laughing?" I said seductively as I stood up and climbed on top of her. She bit her lip. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said pulling her lip from the grip of her teeth.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I'll end up biting it for you." I purred in her ear.

"Maybe that's what I want." She said biting her lip once more.

"Jesus, you really want this, don't you." I chuckled

"Bitch, you guessed it." We kissed again, her hand was placed on my cheek, it was passionate until I bit her lip making her moan bringing music to my ears. I kicked my shoes off, letting them fall to the floor. I started to take my socks off when she pushed me beside her, then she got on top, we were still kissing getting rougher with every movement, when I heard the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------