Chapter 2

Ciels P.O.V
I arrived at the ball. I stepped out of my carriage, looking at how many people were attending.

"Young Master, shall we make our way into the ball?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes." As we were about to enter, another carriage pulled up. A tall butler opened the carriage door and out stepped a stunning girl with H/L, H/C, sparkling E/C eyes and wore the most beautiful dress I've ever scene (much better than Elizabeth's, its much darker).

"Young Master, are you blushing?" Sebastian asked deviously.

"N-no, I don't know what your talking about." I pouted my lips. "Damn demon." I said under my breath.

"I heard that." Sebastian looked at me as I scowled at him. I sadly look my eyes off of the girl and walked into the ball.

Readers P.O.V

I stepped out of the carriage. Making sure that I still looked presentable, I patted myself down with my hands. Edward's hand reached for my bow and straightened it. "Thank you, Edward."

"It was my pleasure, my lady. By the way did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight." He bent down, holding g my hand and kissed it gently.

"Stop teasing me. But, no you didn't. Now come on let's get this over and done with." I smirked and Edward mirrored it as he lead me inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------