chapter 14

Ciel's P.O.V

"where am I?" I asked, someone. I don't know if  there is actually anyone here but I might aswell ask. I couldn't see I must have a blindfold on.

I waited for a moment for an answer. Not a bit of movement could be heard until the sound if a door opened, followed by the sound of expensive shoes making there way toward me. The shoes were making a load banging sound. Once they were closer to me they stopped.

"Do you know why you're here,phantomhive?"

"No, why would I? And how do you know my name?"

"Ah, so she didn't tell you. Oh well, you don't need to know why I know you, since you're not going to be alive soon."

"What are you talking about!"

"Now, now phantomhive, calm down. Listen if my wife isn't here within the next 5 minutes, well let's just say she'll be heart broken. But I'll be there to comfort her when she falls to the ground crying her beautiful eyes out."

"Who's this 'wife' you're talking about?"

"Her name is Y/N L/N also known as the Queens Wolf. Do you know her, what am I saying of course you know her! You slept with her! You fell in love with her! You took her away from me! Now you must die! She's mine do you understand that?!"

"You're kidding me, right? A beautiful lady like her marrying a bastard like you? That's highly unlikely."I scoffed.

"don't say such things to a person much higher than you, phantomhive!" he said getting to my level. "What makes you so sure?"

"go look in the mirror." I said frankly.

"you twat! I look in the mirror everyday and not once have I ever seen an ugly man look back at me!" he looked pissed.

"you should get a new mirror. Or a pair of glasses" I muttered trying to hold in my laughter.

"oh we'll be seeing who's laughing once I slit your throat." he walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"who new you were so good at insults." a voice purred into my left ear. "I guess I love you even more now" the voice whispered into my right ear. I know this voice... Y/N!

"you made it!" I murmured happily.

"of course. I can't let my love get kidnapped, can I?"  she smirked as she came towards my face before planting a soft kiss on my lips. I'll never get over that, will I?

"come on let's get going before that freak gets back."

"wait Y/N! Who is he?"

-------------------------------------------