Chapter 8

Hi omg its been a while. I'm sorry. Sorry. I have been busy. Family. Just family. Ughhhhhhhh .ahhhhhhh. ewwwwww. Whyyyyyy. But hey I got some fun out of it. I went to see 'Split' which I LOVED. Omg it was amazing. My brother and cousin were a bit disturbed by it. But I one the other hand was at the edge of my seat the whole time. AHHHH. Anyhow I'll let you read now.
-lella
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V

"OMG STFU!!!!!" I screamed before punching Alois in the head, knocking him unconscious. "Shit. I almost feel sorry for him." I turned to see Ciel's eye wide open. "Oh sorry you had to see that. He he... Yeahhhhh..." I could literally feel the awkwardness. It was very strong.

"So you like pain?" Curl asked all of a sudden.

"We'll that's kinda personal."

"Sorry, just curious." He looked away with a hint if pink covering his pale cheeks.

"It's fine. I don't blame you for asking." I said sitting down on the bed.

"So... Is it true what alois said?" Ciel came closer to and sat down.

"N-no...maybe...a little...a bit...a lot...yeah... But I'm not weird or an-" I was cut off by ciel pressing his lips roughly against mine. Not breaking the kiss, his hand trailed down my side stopping at the top of my theigh. I suddenly got the wonderful sensation I've been waiting for. Ciel gripped my theigh with his strong hand, digging his nail in as well. Before i new it we were both completely undressed. We pulled away from the kiss gasping for air. "Oh Jesus Christ! You do know what your doing to me right?"

"I know exactly what I'm doing. Shall we carry on my little masochist?" Ciel requested with a smirk fall into place on his well sculptured face.

I didn't bother answering, instead I just went back to kissing him. We fought for dominance. Obviously I won. I pushed ciel to the side of me Laing him down on the bed as I climes on top of him.

----------------------------------------------