chapter 12

"E-E-Eizabeth." ciel look down at her stomach to see a sword piercing through her. She stood there wide-eyed looking down at the sword inside of her. She fell to the ground tears rolling faster than before. She looked up at Ciel with pain in her eyes. "I-i love y-you..." she stuttered as she fell into her death. Her eyes still open but this time they looked lifeless.

Ciel's P.O.V

I looked around me to see who did the crime but was disappointed to see thst they had vanished. I may not love Elizabeth as a wife but she was family. I looked at her limp body again. I felt disgusted 'how can someone do this to a young girl?' I thought to myself.

I took slow steps passing the now dead Elizabeth, walking towards my Manor. I stepped inside and made my way to my study. I opened the door to find y/n sleeping on my chair. At least I have her. I walked over to her sleeping figure. 'She's so cute'. I gently placed a kiss on her lips but then felt a pair of arms slither round my neck and her starting to kiss back.once we pulled away for air she gave me a smirk. I wasn't in the mood for her games at the moment, I just needed a hug. Once she figured out I was sad she looked at me with worrying eyes. She didn't even say a word but straight away pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't help but cry. In minutes I fell into a deep a sleep.

Readers p.o.v

I felt ciel's body relax in my arms. I let Sebastian take him to his chamber. I was curious to why he was crying I didn't want to ask him so I left it.

I slowly went up to his study's window and saw a body with blood spilling out. 'oh so that's why he was crying his ex-fiancee died' I thought chuckling at her helpless body. He'll get over it...eventually.

-------------------------------------------