chapter 13

????? P.O.V

"Shit, I missed. I hit the girl. Fuck what is master going to say. I'm dead."

Ciel's P.O.V

I awoke from a sudden burst of light and the sound of Sebastian's voice.

"Young master, to is time to awaken."

I sat up feeling rough. Alk the events that happened last night flooded my brain. "Elizabeth. Where is she?" I grabbed hold of Sebastian's collar, shouting in his face. I could feel the tears running down my face.

"Young master, I'm sorry. But she passed away last night. Do you not remember?"

"Of course I remember. Why didn't you do anything. You're a demon why didn't you help her?!"

"I am sorry my lord. Do forgive me."

I raised my hand but was stopped by a strong grip. I look behind me to see y/n with a nit so nice face. I'm guessing she's not a morning person. Her eyes were blood red she was still in her nightgown and looked very mad.

She gripped my wrist tightly and pulled me backwards. "no matter what your butler may have done. He dies not deserve to be slapped. Do you understand!"  she said with a stern look.

"Yes. I'm sorry y/n." I looked into her eyes they were now going back to there normal
e/c.

She pulled me up so I was sitting on my bed.

"tip, do not wake me up in the morning." she said before leaving my room and going back to hers. Straight after Edward came in.

"I'm sorry for my masters temper. She's nit very good with mornings." he said before bowing then leaving the room.

*Time skip*

I told Sebastian that I'll be staying in bed a bit longer. I had to have time to think of Elizabeth's death. She didn't deserve this. "It should've been me." I said to myself.

"Yes I was ment to be you. But I missed so I guess I'll have to kill you now instead before my master finds out. Good bye ciel phantomhive." all I saw was a man with a gun. Then everything went blank.

Reader's P.O.V

I sensed a familiar presence in the manor. Crap. I started running to ciel's room when I heard a gun fire. I ran quicker. When I got to his room. There was no sign of him but the window was left open. They have him. "EDWARD!" I called for him in pure anger.

"Yes mylady?"

"Get the others. We're going to be having a bit of fun." I said smiling like a maniac while picking up a clue the kidnapper left behind. If was a note.

"of course mylady." Edward left with a smirk on his face.

I opened the note:

He may be dead but I don't care. If you want him, come to this address. See you there wolfy.

-Your handsome husband;)

------------------------------------------