chapter 3

Readers P.O.V

I walked in to the ball, it was bright and colourful, what a disappointment.

"Would you like a drink my lady? You look thirsty." Edward asked.

"Yes. Water will do, thank you, Edward."

"No problem. If you'll excuse me my lady." Once Edward excused himself, I found myself wondering around the colourful hall. People were laughing and smiling, having fun; while I was on my own. I decided to sit down at a table on the outskirts of the ball room.

Ciel's P.O.V

I was bore, everyone was talking about their work or families since they are all adults. I started to walk around when I spotted the girl from earlier. "Sebastian would you get me a drink?"

"Of courses young Master, I shall be right back."

"Its okay, take a long as you want. We are in no rush." Sebastian walked away and I looked at the girl again, she looked back st me. I looked away feeling a blush spread across my cheeks. Somehow I managed to look back at still feeling embarrassed but, she had an expressionless face, like nothing happened. Well all we did was look at each other so its not a big deal. I thought as a man I should make the first move. I walked up tyo her stopping when I was in front. She looked up at me in curiosity. "I saw that you was alone and decided to pay you a visit. And, well, since I'm here, would you do me the honour of having this dance?" I asked with as much confidence I could fit into my words. And held out my hand for her to hopefully take.

"I would love that." She said with a perfect smile as her hand lifted from her lap and placed itself into mine. Her skin was soft, flawless like her face.

We both walked over to the dance floor as more music started to play. Still keeping our hands together I slipped my other other hand round herd waist, at the same time she slid her other hand in my shoulder, and we started dancing. I prayed to Satan that I wouldn't mess up. I already knew she didn't have to do the same as her dancing was perfect.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I got my Master a drink where I looked over to the dance floor to find him dancing with the strange girl from earlier. Also noticing that her butler was looking at my master as well as the girl, he seemed some what angry or jealous. I walked over and stood next to him. "Your food is excellent at dancing, Edward." I said, knowing that he was a demon from the start.

"I should say the same about yours, Sebastian." Edward said looking up at me with a smirk. " where have you been? I've missed you."

"With that brat unfortunately, though he is very interesting. What about you?"

"The same but my brat is more of a mature person, sorry that came out wrong, demon." We chuckled together.

"My brat is a demon too."

Ciel's P.O.V

"I must say you look very calm, even though everyone is staring at us." I said breaking the awkwardness of silence.

"Moist probably because I'm never normally at a ball; let alone dancing with someone."

"Why don't you come to balls often?"

"I find them boring. But its not like there's anything fun at my manor so why not come once every so often, eh?"

"True." Its starting to get awkward again. Come on ciel think, think!. "May I ask why your here alone and not with you parents?"

"They're dead." She said bluntly but, smiled. Okay scary.

"Oh, I'm sorry to here. May I ask how?" Why would I say that. I mentally punch myself in the face.

" murdered, mother stabbed and father shot through the head." She giggled. My eyes widened at the sight of her laughing at her parents deaths. But I wanted to know more about her. She's... Interesting.

The music stopped playing and we stopped dancing. I thank her for the dance by bowing and kissing her hand, she Curtseys. We both walk off the dance floor and walked over to our butlers.

"May I ask a question?"

"Of course, go ahead." She said taking a drink from her butler, I did the same.

"Would you like to come round my manor tonight and... Get to know each other." I whispered into her ear.

"That would be wonderful. I get awfully lonely at home." She said with a smirk.

"I'll think about what we can do to entertain each other." USAID with a wink, then hearing her evil giggling.

"I can't wait." She said returning my wink.