chapter 7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers P.O.V

I walked down the hallway; on my to Ciel's room. When I got to his room I knocked on his door then heard a faint "come in." I twisted the door knob and pushed it open. As I walked in I noticed that all the lights in the room were off., even the curtains were closed so it was pitch black. K though that maybe it was a prank or if Ciel was sleeping. I walked steadily over to Ciel's bed not knowing what to expect when I was suddenly pulled onto the bed and pinned down. Geez look at you getting pinned down a lot aint ya ;);). "Ciel what are y-" I was cut off by what I though would have been Ciel's lips but they weren't they were so done else's. I tried pushing the intruder off me but they were too strong. I tried once more but this time I may have over did it. Heh oh well. They flew off me and landed on the floor with a loud bang. I hot off the bed and turned the light on, to find a blonde sitting on the floor. I knew who it was straight away. Alois trancy.

"You. You kissed me you twat!" I spat at him. That bitch is gonna die. I stomped over to him and pulled him up by his collar. I then threw him at the wall. I was about to go demon on him until I heard the door open. It was ciel.

"Y/N CALM DOWN!" He shouted running to me holding me back before I knocked alois's brains out.

Alois got up slowly then smiled. "Wow Y/N what way to say hello to your brother." I narrowed my eyes in disgust.

"You bitch. Don't ever touch me like that again its not right."

"Oh come on we all know you love me more than a broth-" I cut him off with a punch to his smug face. I must say punching him felt good. "Fuck. Seriously, you  know I get turned on from you hitting me and I know you like it too." I blushed because I knew it was true. Shit! What is Ciel gonna think?!