chapter 15

Reader's p.o.v

I stared into Ciel's eye for a minute thinking whether or not I should tell him. I think I'll tell him later. "It doesn't matter. Come on let's go!" I whispered-yelled at him.

"No!" He said with a bit of attitude.

"What?"

"You heard me, I said not. I'm not moving till you tell me who the hell he is!"

"Oh you have to be joking!" I went over to him and picked him up carrying him in my arms.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm carrying you since you won't move. Now let's go." I said in a frustrated tone.

He didn't answer. But I'm kind of glad he didn't. I mean I came all the way to this bitch's house just to save him, and this is his reaction?! He still is the spoiled, helpless little boy he always was.

*flashback*

"Y/N!!!! HELP I'M STUCK!" I heard Ciel scream.

"Oh Ciel yours so silly, always getting hurt or stuck. I'm not going to be here forever you know." I said looking over to him. He looked as if he were about to cry. "Oh Ciel its okay, no need to cry, I'm here."

*end of flashback*

I was always there for him. Even when we were kids. I always helped him and I always will, even if I have to give my own life. I love him.

Before I could run out of the room with Ciel in my arms, the door swung open. "Shit." The light reflected off the intruders body. I gave the man one of my signature expressions, the 'really?' Face. He hated it.

"DARLING! I've been waiting to see your beautiful face. How about you? Have you been hopeful to see my magnificent... Well everything?" He guy said. I swear I will kill him.

"First of all, I'm not your 'darling'. Second, thank you but I'd rather you not say such lies. Third, yeah okay you got some looks but no way in hell would I be hopeful to see your, not, magnificent... Everything." I said rolling my eyes in iteration.

"Oh come on, Y/N. I know you still love me." He gave me a grin.

"No I don't, I never did and I NEVER will." I said smiling an innocent smile.

"No need to lie in front of that retard."

"Hey! That retard has a name and he's also my retard!" I snapped at him, pulling Ciel, who was still in my arms feeling quite awkward, closer to me possessively.

"Umm, sorry for just butting in but should I leave?" Ciel said tapping my arm to say 'can you put me down?'

"No, he needs to hear you say you love me!" The evil bastard shouted.

"If you want to leave you can." I said facing Ciel. "But never will I ever confess my fake live to you!" I said gritting my teeth at my apparent "fiancée"

"Its fine I'll stay. You're nearly done here aren't you, anyway?" Ciel asked hopefully.

"As you wish." I smiled at him.

"Fine, you may not love me now but when I've come up with a plan I'll make you love me even if it comes to someone dying." He finished he sentence looking straight into Ciel's eye.

And with a loud slam from the door he was gone.

"Well we better head home. Come on." I stopped my sentence noticing Ciel not moving. "What's wrong?"

Ciel looked at me in despair. "Will you ever love him?" My eyes widened at the question. But it soon changed soft.

"Never."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------