chapter 9

Readers P.O.V

i broke away from the kiss and trailed small kisses down, going along his jaw line and his neck, finding his sweet spot. once i found it i bite down hard. i could hear the gasp from ciel but it didn't matter for me i just kept biting hard.

I could feel his arms slid down my sides and stop at my waist. He wrapped them round my waist and changed our positions so he was on top. "My turn." He leaned closer to me and kissed me passionately as I melted into it. He snaked his hand up my nightgown to my breasts. He squeezed my right breast roughly making me gasp. We both pulled away for air. I looked into his blue eye. I pulled him in for another kiss placing my arms round his neck. My hand travelled through his hair to the string of his eye patch. Gently I pulled on it letting the eye patch fall beside me. I pulled away once again looking at his eyes. One was his natural blue and the other a beautiful purple. It was magnificent. Never in my life had I ever seen something so wondrous. Amazing.

"I like your eyes." I said with a giggle.

He smirked while his hand glided down slowly to my womanhood. He then stopped and trailed his finger along the top of my underwear. I bit my lip. He looked up at me giving the face that said 'may i' I nodded in response.

[omg the cringe😂]

He slowly pulled my underwear down my legs, setting them beside the bed. He then took my dress and corset off.

He leaned Down to my left breast, flicking the tip with his tongue. I let out a few moans as he sucked and fondled with both breasts. As he carried on sucking his fingers made their way to my womanhood, he gently stuck one finger giving me a bit of a surprise but as he started moving I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. He stuck a second then a third.

I was about to release but he took his fingers out along with most of the pleasure. I pouted wanting more. " why did you stop?" Instead of answering me he smirked. I was to mesmerised by the pleasure to notice that ciel's trousers were off and also his underwear.

I suddenly got a sensational pleasurable pain make contact with my insides. I screamed out in enjoyment.

Ciel started to thrust slowly so I could get used to the feeling, but I wanted more. "faster, ciel faster! I want more!" I ordered him.

"As you wish, mylady." I've never been called that in a situation like this and somehow it turned me on even more. Ciel started to thrust harder and faster. I couldn't myself. I let out a load moan as I came. Soon, after a few more thrusts ciel came as well.

He collapsed on top of me, his head between my breasts. "God. That was amazing." ciel panted.

"yeah..." I stroked his head gently. Soon after we both fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------