chapter 10

Readers p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of two very happy demons.

"it is time to wake up, mylady." I heard Edward say in a soft tone, softer than usual. I then heard the soothing voice of Sebastian.

"it is time to wake up, my lord."

I felt a slight weight lift off me and noticed ciel had been in the same position all night. He lifted his head, and looked straight into my eyes. " good morning, my sweet." ciel said in a seductive way.

"did you have a fun time last night mylady?" Edward asked curiously.

"oh you have no idea." I said and gave ciel a morning kiss.

Ciel pulled himself off me and sat at the edge of the bed, I did the same. After we got dressed we went down to the dinning room and sat, ready for breakfast.

"what's taking them so long?" I heard ciel say jn the background of my yawning.

"I don't know, maybe we should check." we both stood up and made our way to the kitchen. We started to hear giggles when we  started to get nearer. We quietly peeked round the door to see them both laughing and having fun. I smiled at the scene in front of me. Sebastian was behind Edward help him cook. They were adorable. ciel cleared his throat making the couple turn to face us at the door.

"I'm getting a bit hungry. I know you two haven't seen each other for God knows how long but we need to eat." I said as nicely as I could.

" of course mylady, I am very sorry."

"oh no, it's fine Sebastian just don't do it again." I said with a closed eye smile. "come on ciel, let's go." I took hold if ciel's hand and dragged him to dinning Hall once again.

Only minutes later the two demons came into the hall with our breakfast. "this morning we have 'Crêpes Au Beurre Salé Caramel'. Please enjoy." [Oh the wondrous way of being able to speak French. Thank you school.]Sebastian Said smiling. A real smile.

I looked at the food that was placed infringement of me. It looked beautiful. "thank you so much you two." I said happily. I looked at Ciel. He was already eating. i might as well join him. "so ciel. What's happening today?" I asked him as we both finished our breakfast.

"I need to sort things out with my fiance. You know Elizabeth Midford right?"

"oh her. I was actually set out to kill her in my past but she got on my nerves and couldn't take any more if her.  So I just let her go." I said with a bored expression.

"yes well, today I'm going to cancel the engagement. I have not parent so I can do what I want."

"mmmm, I like a man who takes charge." I stood out of my seat and made my way to ciel's. I sat on his lap, and closed the gap between us.

"and I like a woman who's insane." he smirked. I smiled at his little joke and gave him a peck on the lips. "lady Elizabeth will be here soon so we should make preparations." I got off his lap and he stood up in front of me holding out his arm. "shall we, my princess?" I look his arm without hesitation and we made our way to his study."