chapter 6

Photo is not you unless you wanna look like that its just the expression on you face. You'll see what i mean later.

Your P.O.V

I walked out Ciel's bedroom door and made my way toward Edwards room. I can't believe I still know my way round here, huh. I was hear murmuring, though I couldn't figure out what they were saying, one things for sure though, it was definitely Sebastian and Edward. I got to the door and placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it open. When I opened the door I was welcomed with Sebastian on top of Edward kissing him roughly. MY EYES! I stood there watching thing unfold, I could feel all the heat from my body just rise to my cheeks. *cough* nope still haven't noticed me, still going at it. "I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" I I shouted; finally getting their attention. They both stopped and looked at me , Sebastian got off of Edward and they stood both stood while fixing their clothing.

"My Lady, I'm very sorry you had to see that."

"Its fine. Now if you'll excuse us, Edward! Come with me, its time for me to get dressed. Sebastian, goodnight."

"To you too Lady Y/N." Sebastian said after bowing. "We'll carry on later, Edward." He said with a wink. I looked up at Edward and saw him blushing wildly. I mentally chuckled.

Edward's P.O.V

I followed Y/N out the door, into the hallway. We were walking in silence until Y/N broke it.

"So what's your relationship with Sebastian?"

"Well... In the underworld/hell, me and Sebastian are actually lovers. We haven't seen each other in a while." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Oh so you know each other. I must say you two are cute together." 'you mean hot Edward is hot two btw'

"Why thank you  my lady. What about you and Earl Ciel?" I asked.

"Errr... Me and Ciel know each other but, but haven't seen each other in a long time. We were best friends, I can't think of a time without him as a child. But where were both seven, I moved to Yorkshire in the north. So I never saw I never saw him again until now. I really missed him." Y/N said a bit more emotionally then she normally is.

"I may have been with you for some time now but, to be honest I barely know you." Some how I felt sympathetic for her. Don't ask how but this girl seems more interesting when she's with someone she loves. I wonder if all people are like that.

We made it to Y/N's room, I opened the door for her then,she sat on here bed and I dressed her. It was quiet but tense.

*Sauter le temps* people are always like 'le time skip' but no I'm gonna do it in real French bitch. B-)

Once I was done dressing Y/N, I went back to my room. I wasn't in the mood to carry on from earlier so, I told him exactly that.

"Its fine. What would you like to do?" Sebastian asked as we layed down on my bed. I got closer to him, putting my head on his chest and my arm around his waist. His arm slid down my back holding me gently.

"Can we just stay like this." I said as I looked up at him innocently.

"Of course dear. I've missed you."

"I missed you more." I smirked knowing where this was going.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------