Chapter 5

"Shit."

"Young Master, are you ready t-!"

"Sebastian! Get out!" I cut him off giving him a death glare.

"Excuse me, Master." He bowed and left the room with a smirk spread across his face.

"*sigh* Damn demon." I said. I heard the girl giggle. "Why are you laughing?" I said tickling her chin.

"No reason apart from how you are mean to your Butler for being a demon even though you are one two." She bursted out laughing. I stared at how amazing she looked when she was happy.

"So you know about them?"

"Of course." She stopped laughing but, still had a smile on her face as her eyes turned red and her pupils narrowed into a cat-like-eye shape. "I mean; me and my butler are demons too."

"Well that news to me. Hey, I forgot to ask what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh right my name is Y/N L/N." I opened my eyes in shock. This demon in front of me was the girl I fell in love with when I was seven. My best friend. I missed her so much. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah, im Ciel phantomhive." Her eyes widened at my reply. The next thing I know, her arms were around my body, her face buried in my chest and face covered in tears.

"CIEL. I TJOUGHT YOU WAS DEAD. YOUR MENT TO BR DEAD. BUT YOU NOT. I MISSED YOU. I THOUGHT I WPULD NEVER GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN. DONT EVET DO THAT AGAIN." She shouted into my clothing.

"Y/N I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough."

"Please, i m so sorry. I love you. Did you hear me? I said, I love you!" I gripped her face bringing to close to mine. Then I kissed her passionately. After a moment she pulled away.

"Sorry I was being selfish." She said as I wiped away her tears from her swollen eyes.

"You don't have to apologise I should be the one apologising. Now its getting late, let's go to bed now okay?"

"Okay. I'll be right back."