chapter 11

I was sitting in the desk while ciel was working. That was when I heard the most annoying voice in the fucking world.-_-

"CIEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!"

Kill me now.

"great. She had to come while I was working." ciel said rolling his eyes.

"we'll get through this... Somehow." I braced myself as did ciel. Here we go. 3,2,1-

BANG!!!!

"CIEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!" the annoying voice made its way towards ciel grabbing him with great force and pulled him in for a smothering hug. 'Awful human' I thought.

"Elizabeth, I-i can't breath." ciel said trying to get out of her death hug. I couldn't take it anymore, I ripped her off my man.

"I told you to call me lizzy!"

"oh hello! Who might you be?" she asked in her usual high pitched, annoying, hateful voice.

"my name is y/n l/n. I have come here to do business with Earl phantomhive." I said while giving her a fake smile.

"oh did I come at a bad moment?"

"ye-"I started until ciel spoke up stepping by my side.

"no actually it's perfect timing. Please, Elizabeth, follow me. I shall be back very soon." he pushed Elizabeth out the door and before he left he gave me a quick wink. 'time to say buh-bye to bitch-face-lizzy then' I decided to sit in ciel's chair and go to sleep.

Ciel's P.O.V

"where are we going ciel?" Elizabitch asked me.

"does a stroll in my garden sound good?"

"yes it sounds delightful."

*quick time skip to when they are in the gardens*

"Elizabeth."

"Yes Ciel?"

"listen I'm sorry. But I'm going to have to cancel the engagement."

"what?! Why?! Are you gay?! Do you not love me?! Did you find someone else?! Do you hate me?!  WHY WONT YOU MARRY ME?!!!!" she screamed while crying her eyes out. I'm my head I was rolling my eyes but I have to be nice to her so I patted her head. What am I ment to do, care? I don't think so.

"DONT TOUCH ME! Y-Y-YOU MONSTER!!!"

The next thing that happened blew me away I couldn't believe what I saw...

-------------------------------------------