chapter 1

Authors note: Heyo guys just so you know this type of writing are you thoughts or what you are thinking of. Carry on :)

Word count: 582

| Your POV |
"Hello guys , my name is Y/N for those who don't know me, also known as Y/YT/N (your YouTuber name) and I recently hit 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! Thank you all so much for supporting me and sticking with me through this time! Also I have more big news!
I am now officially apart of Team Edge, you may know them and you may know Hi-5 Universe, well now I'm a Team Edge member isn't that exciting! Well I have to head off to the office, see you all later!" I said to the camera. I did my usual outro and turned off the camera.
I quickly uploaded that little vlog to my channel while I was getting dressed into my Team Edge shirt. It was Y/F/C (your favourite colour) and of course it had my name on it.

"Yes! I'm officially apart of Team Edge!" I said to myself jumping up and down slightly. Once the video uploaded I quickly just went through the comments, I mostly got positive feedback which was always good. I grabbed my vlog camera, my phone, purse, keys, headphones and put them all in my bag, them grabbed my laptop and walked out of the door and got into my car.

~Time skip~

I arrived at the office and I was immediately greeted by Mike and Connor which by the looks of it were setting up 'Kindergarten Crafts with Mike'.
"Hey guys," I said laughing a little bit. "Where is everyone else?"
"I'm not sure..." said Connor trying to hold in his laughter.
I laughed a little. "Come on where are they?" I asked Connor.
"I think they're in the warehouse setting up for another Team Edge video..." said Mike. I looked suspiciously at them and started walking towards the warehouse.
I opened the door and the next thing I heard were party poppers.
"CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS Y/N!" everyone in the warehouse yelled.
I was so surprised I almost started crying because I was so happy, everyone was here, even baby Luna! And Kevin was recording the whole surprise! I turned around to see Connor and Mike smiling.
I give them a huge hug and then I turn around to see Matthias, Bryan and Joey holding nerf guns.

"Oh no..." I said laughing.
"FIRE!" yelled Matthias. I had nerf bullets firing at me, I covered my face and turned around but obviously I still got hit with bullets.
Once they stopped firing everyone was laughing at what just happened.
"Seriously though Y/N, congratulations on 1 million subscribers and welcome to Team Edge and Hi 5 Universe!" yelled Matthias. Everyone started clapping and I greeted everyone there.
Markiplier, Amanda, Tyler, Gunner, Paul, Bobby, Billy, Kevin, Matthias, Joey, Bryan, Chad, Vy, Sarah and her two little girls and Luna were all here, for me.

I went up to Joey, Matthias and Bryan after I have greeted everyone here.
"You guys didn't have to do this you know..." I said smiling.
"We wanted to... and hitting 1 million is a huge deal!" said Joey laughing. I laughed as well.
"Shall we all part for a bit then?" asked Bryan smiling.
"PARTY TIME!!" yelled Matthias. We all laughed and we all celebrated. This was truly one of the best days of my life...