chapter 11

Word count: 1113

A/N: just want to say I know! I'm putting all the Team Edge challenges in randomly I just wanna make it fit with the story if you get my drift. Also... I have never had Starbucks before... DONT KILL ME! But if I get some stuff wrong I'm sorry, and again I'm in Australia so I've never had Chipotle, Taco Bell and all that. There are Starbucks here but I have no interest what so ever to try it... PLEASE DONT KILL ME...

On with the story!
~

| Your POV |
Me and Joey were at Starbucks in line and it was so busy... but every Starbucks usually is. While we were waiting I decided to check the comments on the vlog where I said I was dating Joey. Most of them were good and they support us which is awesome. I saw maybe 4-5 comments saying how I'm using him for YouTube views which kind of hurt but I know that I would never use him. Some said that I was a whore and all that, those hurt a little more. Joey looked down to me and saw that I was looking through the comments.
"Don't read those comments, they're just jealous because they wish they want to be you. I can understand why, you're beautiful and amazing..." said Joey lifting up my chin with two fingers. I smiled at him and give him a short but meaningful kiss on the lips.

We finally managed to order and we both got (insert drink here or something XD) and waited for our order.
"OH MY GOD Y/YT/N! (your YouTuber name)" I heard what sounded like a girl screaming. I turned around and see maybe a 14-15 year old girl come running up to me with her phone in her hand.
"OH MY GOD.... hi..." she said a bit nervously.
"It's okay you don't have to be nervous around me and hello..." I responded with a smile.
"Is it alright if I take a selfie with you?!" she asked me. I nodded to her and she handed me her phone. I opened the camera app and I did a peace sign while she hugged me, I snapped a couple of pictures and handed her phone back.
"Thank you so much! By the way, you and Joey are so cute! My friend is outside waiting for me so I have to go, bye and thank you again!" she said to me as she ran off to her friend. I waved goodbye to her with the biggest smile on my face. I usually don't get recognised too much in public but whenever I do it always makes me so happy that people know me and that they actually love me...
"She was so sweet..." I say looking up to Joey who was also smiling big.
"I think you're the cute one in the relationship." said Joey planting a kiss on my forehead. I giggled and blushed, I still blush when he kisses me and I still get those same butterflies.
"She said we were both cute!" I responded laughing a little.
"Okay, let's say we are both cute..." said Joey laughing. I nodded and give him a kiss on the cheek. Soon the man who was working there called out mine and Joey's name so Joey walked up and grabbed both of our drinks and headed back to his car.

~ time skip brought to you by coffee at Starbucks ~

By the time we got back it was about 1pm. Once I got out of the car Joey started walking in front of me. Once he got to the door he opened it for me.
"M'lady..." he says in a British accent. Is it just me or does Joey sound kind of sexy with a British accent.
"Why thank you kind sir..." I say copying his accent but ended up giggling too much. He started giggling as well while I walked through the doorway. He follows behind me and shuts the door to the office, I continued to walk when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.
I turned my head and saw Joey with a big grin on his face, I grinned and kissed him on the cheek.
"Ewwwy!" yelled someone from behind us. Me and Joey turned around, not leaving each others arms and see Matthias covering his eyes, me and Joey laughed.
"Come on Matt, Amanda will be here soon..." said Joey laughing. I didn't know Amanda was coming, it's not a bad thing I can't wait to see her and Luna.
I heard a car pull up so I looked out the window form where I was standing and sure enough, Amanda, Luna AND Sarah pulled up! I quickly kissed Joey and went to the door and held it open for Sarah and Amanda, since Sarah is pregnant and Amanda has Luna in her arms.

"Hi Y/N!" Sarah and Amanda said to you cheerfully.
"Hey girls!" I responded them slightly hugging them. I moved out of the way so Matthias could come say hi as well. Matthias gave Amanda a passionate kiss on her lips and Amanda giggled.
Matt took Luna from Amanda's arms and started giving Luna kisses everywhere and I heard Luna laugh and I saw that adorable smile of hers. Joey came and wrapped his arms around me again.
"This all still makes me want to have a family..." I whispered to Joey giggling.
"One day princess... our kids will be running around here..." Joey whispered back to me giggling. I turned my head slightly and give Joey a peck on the lips. After we talked for a bit soon the rest of the Hi 5 crew were in the main area talking amongst themselves having a good laugh.

The rest of the day I was in Joey's arms. The whole family were having a good time, laughing and talking. Some of them went upstairs to the main area up there to game, Matthias, Amanda, Luna, Gunner, Joey and I stayed downstairs still talking.
We all were laughing and eating. Amanda, Matthias and Luna had to go home so me and Joey decided to go too.
We were standing outside and I was checking for everything I had... my vlog camera? It must be inside.
"I'll be back I left my vlog camera inside.." I said to everyone outside. I quickly ran inside, grabbed my vlog camera and as soon as I put it in my handbag my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that my dad was calling...

Hopefully this is good news...