chapter 20

| Your POV |
There I was... near the edge of a cliff with the sun shining above us. Me in Joey's arms. I smiled widely and looked behind my shoulder to look at him. He was smiling widely as well.
"It's beautiful out here..." I say to him staring at the beautiful view which had the ocean and the sun shining bright across the landscape of the cliff.
"Remember this was when we all came here for a relaxing day..." Joey said kissing my cheek.
"I remember that day and I always will..." I say kissing his cheek.
That day, Matt, Amanda, Joey, Me, Luna, Sarah, Bryan, Ariana and Isabella all came here for a family day out, of course I wasn't apart of their family but they considered me as their family which I loved, now I'm apart of the Hi 5 Studio family. It's amazing.

*Flashback*
"Y/N! Come in the water!" Joey yelled from the water at the beach.
"It's too cold Joey!" I yelled out to him. He didn't respond to me he just came to me and tried to pick me up.
"Nooooo!" I yelled running around in the sand with Joey chasing me. He managed to catch me and carry me towards the water.
"Don't you dare do it!" I yell trying to wriggle out of his arms. He dropped me into the freezing water, I come back up to the surface.
"Joey whyyyyy?!" I yelled with my teeth chattering. I quickly run out of the water because I didn't want to be in there any longer.
"It's not that cold!" Joey yelled splashing towards me, I squealed.
"Yeah you're right it's not cold. ITS FREEZING!" I yelled to him laughing. He laughed too. I walked back over to my towel where Amanda was sitting with Luna. I watched Joey from the distance playing with Ariana and Isabella, admiring the view and staring at Joey.
*Flashback over*

"Come on Y/N, let's go to the edge of the cliff..." Joey said as he took my hand. I nodded in response as he lead me towards the edge of the cliff.
We were at the edge of the cliff and I could see everything was clear... the way the sun just sat in the sky relaxed, the waves so calm and the breeze so peaceful.
"I missed this place..." I say to Joey as me and him sat down on the edge of the cliff.
"The whole family should come here again one day..." Joey says talking a hold of my hand.

*Flashback*
"Girls don't go to close to the edge!" Sarah yelled to Ariana and Isabella.
"It's okay I'll keep an eye on them." I say to Sarah. She smiled in a way of saying thank you and I walked over to Ariana and Isabella.
"Y/N! Y/N! You see the pretty flowers!" Ariana yelled looking down to the ground. I looked down to the ground also admiring the flowers, the way the colours blended in to the bright green grass.
I picked one up and put it in Ariana's hair.
"And they look even prettier in your hair..." I say with a smile as I also put one in Isabella's hair. They both giggled and gave me a huge hug, God I love them so much.
"Auntie Y/N back at it again!" Joey yelled from under a tree where Sarah, Bryan, Matthias, Amanda and Luna were resting. I laughed at him.
"I'm no auntie yet!" I yelled back. He laughed as well and continued talking to the crew while I admired everything around me and everything about Joey.
*Flashback over*

"To think that even more little kids will be running about around here..." I say admiring the view.
"Out kids will be here too..." Joey says putting a hand on my cheek making me turn towards him. I held his hand where his cheek was and that was when we shared a passionate kiss. My life felt completed when I was with him, it felt like there was nothing that could go wrong, I still get the butterflies in my stomach when he touches me I've had them ever since the day we met. I'm sure he is the one for me...
We both pulled away and stared at each other.
"I wanna take you to dinner, I promise we will be back here in time..." Joey says to me with a cute smile on his face.
"Alright." I say smiling as well. He stood up and helped me stand up, we walked back to the car when there was a note on the wind shield... no not again.
I pick up the note and read it.

You think this will be a lovely evening? Think again...

I instantly became nervous.
"What's wrong sweetie?" Joey asked. I didn't say anything I just hand him the note. He read through it and looked down at me.
"Nothing will ruin our night, come on I'm taking you to (pick a fancy restaurant)" Joey said giving me a reassuring smile. I smile back and we drove off to (fancy restaurant name).

Joey wasn't going to let anything ruin this evening... god I love him so much...

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I don't usually like being inactive... :( but I've gotten so much school stuff I need to focus on all of that, I hope you understand, I'm sorry if I don't update as much as I used to, hope you've had or will have a great day love you!