chapter 7

Word count: 1061

| Your POV |
It was just me and Joey for the night... cuddling and watching movies.
I heard my phone ringing... interrupting us cuddling and our movie. "Sorry Joey... I'll be back." I said to him smiling and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Alrighty Y/N." Joey said smiling back.
I walked into the other room with my phone and saw that my mum was calling (guys I say mum because I'm Australian just saying).
"Hey mum, what are you calling for?" I asked my mum.
"Y/N we need to talk..." she said very seriously. I started to become worried.
"Did something happen? Are you and dad okay?" I asked with a crack in my voice.
"Nothing happened and we are fine... we want to talk about your career options..." said my mother. I sighed

Great... she still doesn't approve with my choices in what I do... she's been driving me mad because she thinks Youtube isn't a real job and won't pay me well...

"What is wrong with the thing I'm doing now?" I said starting to get angry slightly.
"It's not a real job Y/N! You should become a lawyer like us and-" she started speaking but I cut her off.
"No. I'm not becoming a lawyer. You don't understand what I'm doing! I've wanted to be a YouTuber and get this job with Team Edge my whole life!" I said becoming slightly more angrier.
"Which reminds me... you have a boyfriend now? I saw on what ever the stupid channel is called. Why didn't you tell me?!" my mother said becoming angrier by the minute.
At this point I was furious.
"I was going to tell you! And you don't understand why I'm a YouTuber! I want to make an impact on the world! I want to help everyone who has a rough time or who has a bad day, I want to be that person in someone's life who helps them, through depression and anxiety! (This is actually my dream and I'm a YouTuber now yay!) I want to make people happy! I don't want to be a lawyer... and I'm staying with Joey whether you approve of him or not... he's a wonderful person!" I said furiously.
I don't know if Joey can hear me but at this point I don't want him to see me like this. But at some point he is going to see me like this.
"Fine! Go and ruin your life Y/N!" yelled my mother back through the phone. She hung up on me.
Now at this point I was upset and mad.

| Joey's POV |
Y/N went to go talk to someone on the phone so I decided to plan my surprise for her. But soon after looking up the things I need online, I heard yelling.
Which meant Y/N wasn't happy. I didn't hear the whole thing but what I heard was so sweet. She said "... and I'm staying with Joey whether you approve of him or not... he's a wonderful person!"
That made my heart melt.
She came out of the room a minute later and she looked really upset. I stood up and walked over to her and held both of her hands.
"Y/N are you okay?" I asked with care.
"Just my mother... she doesn't understand and she doesn't get why I'm a YouTuber... it just makes me mad and I don't want to be a lawyer like she wants me to so she probably thinks that I'm a disappointment." she said with tears in her eyes.
I don't say anything I just pulled her into a tight hug. I know that's what she needed.

She cried a little while I held her, "It doesn't matter about what she wants you to be, you chose who you want to be and what you want to be. Do what makes you happy..." I say still holding her.
She pulled out of the hug and smiled.
"There is that beautiful smile..." I said smiling.
She giggled and tried to hide her face in my chest. "Thank you Joey..." she says looking up to me.
I kiss her forehead. "It's okay baby... now let's get back to cuddling and watching movies." I say holding her hand. I led her to the couch and we got back to cuddling and watching (insert your favourite movie).
Y/N fell asleep in my arms so I carried her to my bed and laid her down, I kissed her forehead and lauded down beside her.
She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I fell asleep shortly after.

| Your POV again |
I woke up in Joey's bed and I realised he was gone. I groaned and sat up on my bed. I looked over to his bedside table and saw my belongings and a note.

"Good morning Y/N, it's not Team Edge today so we can leave a bit later then we normally do. I will be down stairs either making breakfast or watching TV,
You deserve a good day today after what happened last night, come down when you're ready xx
Love Joey.

I smiled at the sweet letter and walk downstairs to see Joey making (insert favourite breakfast food). I smiled even more.
"Good morning Joefish..." I said while giggling and smiling like a maniac.
He turned around and I saw that perfect smile of his.
"Good morning angel..." he said also giggling. He walked up to me and planted a kiss on my forehead.
I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
"Need any help with breakfast?" I asked. "Don't worry Y/N I can cook, here's a little something for you..." he said giving me a rose.
I blush and take the rose, it was beautiful.
"You pulled this out of someone's garden didn't you..." I asked in a fit of giggles.
"Pfft.... noooooooo..." he said nervously and jokingly. We were both laughing.
"Well it is beautiful still thank you..." I said smiling.
"A beautiful rose for a very beautiful girl..." he said smiling. At that moment I blushed so hard...
I realise that I love him so so much... and he's mine, all mine.
I smiled at the thought of that and set up Netflix, ready to watch and eat breakfast... then off to Hi 5 studios...