chapter 25

A/N: hello! It's about time I finally upload a new chapter god! I'm here to say that I might bring back an old book that people loved apparently, if you've been around for that long you know what book I'm talking about! But anyway I might bring it back maybe in fan fiction style since that's the only thing I'm good at 😂, there is a message at the end of this chapter so after this chapter if you want read it!!

| Your POV |
"Y/N..." said Joey shaking me slightly. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him.
"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked me.
"Oh um... just (insert favourite dinner) please." I say awkwardly. I just sat there awkwardly and slightly embarrassed while the rest of the table ordered their food. The waiter who was taking our order nodded and walked out of the little room. The crew just sat and talked, we were all laughing and having a good time. It's like the Hi 5 Studio family is here except most of the family isn't here, here with us in spirit form! I laughed at myself and I realised Joey was looking at me. I laughed out loud didn't I?
"What are you laughing at girl?" Joey asks slightly laughing.
"I laugh at my own jokes inside my head..." (Same though!) I say rubbing my neck.
"Same here.." Matt chimed in. I laugh.
"You know my pain..." I say tracing a tear with my finger while laughing. Matt laughed at me and went back to talking to Bryan, Sarah and Amanda. I look out the window, letting my mind wonder about. Good memories came into my head

*Flashback*
It was almost time to go home, so the girls could all take a nap... while everyone was putting all there things in the car, I waited, sitting on the edge of the cliff, watching the sun settle down on the waters horizon.
"This place is beautiful..." I sigh to myself.
"Not as beautiful as you..." I hear that familiar voice behind me. I turn my head around to see Joey standing there with that goofy smile of his. I giggle and look down towards the grass.
"Shut up..." I say giggling a bit. He laughed and sat down beside me.
"Seriously though, today and still now you looks amazing." Joey said. His deep voice always sends shivers down my spine, especially when he whispers in my ear.
"Thanks Joey..." I say with a giggle leaning on his shoulder.
At this moment, it would've been the perfect moment when we would look at each other in the eyes and slowly start to lean in but god damnit I'm too shy!
"Ready to go?!" I hear Matthias yell as I also hear what seems like him slamming the trunk of his car.
"Yep! Coming!" I yell back to him.
Joey quickly stands up and holds his hand out, blushing I took it and he helped me stand up. Without letting go of my hand he pulled me towards his car making me giggle as I stumble my own feet...
*Flashback ended*

Those days were always the best, but those days still happen as I am still with my same second family.
"Hey Y/N, follow me!" Joey says shaking me. I turned my head to see that he was jumping slightly up and down like a little kid. I laugh at him.
"Alright lead the way!" I say standing up. He jumped straight up, took my hand dragged me out of the room while I was giggling and trying to not fall. Good memories...
He stopped in the middle of the room and pointed towards the glass door.
"Out there!" He says. I giggle at him.
"You're acting like a child." I say.
"What can I say, I'm a child still!" He says laughing as he pulls us away from our current spot. He opened the glass door and outside was a balcony, it wasn't just any balcony it was a really big and REALLY fancy balcony. It had a spa for some weird reason along with a bar. I wasn't interested in any of that though. I was focused on the view, it was even better than the view in our private room (that actually sounds so wrong 😂).
"It's beautiful isn't it?" Joey says excitedly. I chuckle slightly.
"It's breath taking..." I say still looking out as far as I can see.
"Just like you... come towards the edge of the balcony!" He says pulling me towards the railing of the balcony.
"You didn't even give me a choice!" I say laughing. He points down and over the balcony so I look down. There was a view of the boat down below, showing the pools, restaurants, spas and even all the lounges.
"See over there," Joey says pointing towards the sphere sort of things. "I found out, those are cuddling lounges!" He says excitedly.
"That actually sounds so nice and relaxing..." I say looking over towards the "cuddling lounges".
"Maybe after this we can go over and relax, watching the sea..." Joey suggests.
"That does sound amazing." I respond.

I hear the glass door open so I turn around, I find Matt just coming out on the balcony.
"Wow this view is amazing, I can see why you're out here, but dinner has been SERVED!" He says with excitement. Me and Joey laugh.
"We're coming!" I respond. He nods and walking back into the room.
"Hungry Y/N! I want foods!" I say like a little kid. Joey laughs at me and holds my hand.
"Alright little kid..." Joey says pulling me back into the room, and into our private dining room. I see that the food has all be set out in such a fancy way and I could not wait to eat all of it. I quickly walk over to the table and tuck in my chair.

Let the feast begin!

Another A/N: this is kinda serious but I might delete the Harry Potter fan fictions... just I never publish on there anymore and I don't kinda enjoy writing them anymore, comment if you want them to stay or nah because I is stuck 😂