chapter 10

Word count: 1219

| Your POV |
~ little time skip, about a week later :) ~
My birthday is this Saturday, today is Thursday also known as a recording day for Team Edge. And then Friday a new Team Edge video would be uploaded.
Today as like a little 'birthday video' for Team Edge we are doing the Not My Arms Challenge - Birthday edition, which kind of sounds messy... Me and Joey were getting out mics set up and he puts his arm around me.
"How are we going to make Y/N a perfect birthday cake?" He asks chuckling. I chuckle as well.
"Just put the right amount of ingredients and make it taste nice" I said laughing.
Once everyone was set up, we checked to see if the camera was ready to go. We put on birthday/party hats for the occasion... Matthias' idea... Once it was checked I sat down at the table and Joey sat next to me while Matthias was kneeling down because of his back and Bryan was in the centre of the camera at the back.

"What's up guys! It's Team Edge back with a slightly messy challenge today..." Bryan said.
"Slightly messy? It's going to be heaps messy!" I said interrupting Bryan. We all laughed at little and then Bryan continued doing the intro.
"Anyway today we are doing the Not My Arms Challenge: Birthday Edition because Y/N's birthday is in a couple of days!" Bryan continued.
"Ayoooooooo!" I yelled while doing jazz hands.
"What was that?" Asked Matthias laughing. "My birthday intro?" I said laughing.
"I didn't expect that from you I thought you were gonna like jump on the table or something..." said Matthias laughing.
"I would never hurt this precious table!" I said dramatically. We all laughed and soon Joey done the rest of the intro.
"Now it's going to be Me and Matthias verses Y/N and Bryan, me and Matthias are going to go first so let's get started!" Joey said to the camera.
Matthias put on the large white shirt while Joey put his arms through the arm holes.
"Is Joey in the bathroom?" Bryan asked holding back his laughter as Matthias shuffled behind me so he could get to where Bryan was so they could make a 'delicious' cake.
"Yeah he's in the bathroom... now time to make a birthday cake!" Matthias said going along with it.

"Now I have all my ingredients here... I have the cake ready and we are just going to make the frosting... Now Jo- I mean I, I am going to grab the butter which is just over there...." Matthias said in an Italian accent. Matthias' 'arms' were trying to find the butter...
"No! Me! Not the whole stick of butter(is that what you call it? XD)!" Matthias yelled. I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore and just let loose. Bryan did as well.
"Do NOT laugh at the chef!" Matthias yelled laughing a little.
"You aren't even cooking!" Bryan yelled back. Matthias laughed a lot more.

~ time skip brought to you by J-Jokes ~

Matthias was now done with the birthday cake and it looked some what decent.
"Doesn't look too bad..." Bryan said looking at the cake.
"Cause I know how cook bro!" Matthias said sarcastically.
I laughed and turned towards the camera, "Alright now it's mine and Bryan's turn!" I said to the camera. I grabbed a new clean white shirt and got in it while Bryan put his arms through the arm holes. Me and Bryan shuffled past Joey who was now sitting in a chair to the ingredients.
"Nice tanned arms Y/N." said Joey laughing. We all laughed.
"WOAH! I didn't know your back could laugh Y/N!" said Matthias laughing. We all laughed again then I decided to start by putting the butter into the bowl.
"Alrighty now to start off the birthday cake which is for me, why am I making this someone else should be making this for me!" I yelled out laughing.
"We made you one! It was awesome!" Joey yelled back laughing as well.
"My cakes gonna be better! Anyway to start off we are going to put the butter and milk into the bowl so I'm just gonna grab the butter.." I say as 'i' try to find the butter.
"ITS RIGHT THERE ME! There we go..." I said laughing.
"And we are just gonna put the whole butter in there because I LOVE BUTTER!" I said laughing really hard. Everyone else was laughing hard as well.

~ time skip brought to you by Hi 5 Universe! ~

After 'I' was done making the cake I lifted it up to show the camera and it honestly looked disgusting. I gagged a bit and so did Matthias.
"I think our cake looks better..." Joey said while staring at it trying to find out what the hell we just made.
Me and Bryan got out of the shirt and went back to our original positions so we could do the outro.
"Alright guys tha-" "WAIT! We should have the birthday girl try the cake she made!" said Matthias cutting off Bryan with a smirk. I glare at him.
"Don't you dare do it..." I said giving Matt a death stare. He rips off a piece of my wonderful cake, note the sarcasm, and smirks at me again.
"No NOOOOO!" I yelled trying to get out of my chair. Bryan held me back while Joey sat their laughing. Matthias just smashed the piece into my face and I squealed.
"Ugh yuck!" I said laughing but also mad.
"Happy Birthday Y/N!" Mathias yelled. He is so dead. I grabbed a piece of my cake and chucked it at him and managed to get him in the face.
"WHYYYY!" Matthias yelled trying to get it all off his face. I was on the ground laughing and I'm guessing Joey and Bryan were pretty much dead because they're were laying on the table laughing their butts off.
Once we all calmed down Bryan continued doing the outro.
"Alright guys looks like Matthais and Joey won that challenge, click over here to see our last video, click here to subscribe and click over here to see the Season 1 Challenges of Team Edge. Also before you go, make sure you comment Happy Birthday to Y/N on all of her social medias!" said Bryan pointing to me while I pulled faces at the camera as Joey wraps his arms around me.
"See you guys next time PEACE!" Bryan said while doing the peace sign. I did the peace sign too and Joey kisses my cheek. I always blush when he kisses me... hehe...

We all got up and high fived each other and started packing up the cameras and started unhooking our mics.
"My cake was disgusting..." I say fake crying.
"I know babe I know..." said Joey pretending to cry as well. We both got a laugh out of it and walked back into the office. Joey sat on my office chair and I sat on his lap cuddling him.
"Wanna go to get coffee at Starbucks and come back?" Joey asked me.
"Sure..." I replied smiling. I get up and so does he, he laced our fingers together and led me to his car.