chapter 28

A/N: HELLO LOVElY PEOPLE
As you may have noticed I finally updated and change the cover of this fan fiction, it deserves a little bit of a change.
And I was thinking and please let me know if you want to see this,
I was thinking I could make an Instagram dedicated to my stories and I could use it to update you all on upcoming stories and stuff. I could also use it to fangirl about joey and stuff and be in the fandom community.
Let me know if you would want me to do that ❤️

| Joey's POV |
As we waited for the next announcement over the intercom, I cuddled Y/N as I stroked her hair, it really soothes her and makes her relax. I start to think of what could of happened. The only thing I don't want happening is my princess being taken away from me. Hopefully this issue is nothing serious.
Then we heard the chime through the speakers, meaning there was announcement.

"Good evening to all. This is a message concerning the emergency that occurred. We are to assure you that everything is under control. There had been an attack on people, but no one is severely hurt. The attacker has been caught and put in isolation.
This attacked claims that they were looking someone. If anyone knows anyone of these people that go by the name of Y/N, Joey, Bryan and Matthias, please let us know and bring them to the captains deck.
Thank you for listening everyone. As said, we assure you that everything is under control. You can unlock your doors.
Enjoy the rest of your night."

And the announcement ended. Y/N looked terrified. I was terrified myself.
"You don't think that they want us, right?" She asked clearly worried.
"I'm not sure, sweetie." I say wrapping my arm around her. "Let's go see Matt and Bryan." I say as I stand up, I hold out my hand for her, she took it and I helped her up.
"Everything is going to be okay" I say reassuringly. She gives a slight smile in response, I give her a kiss on the forehead and take her hand, going to see Matt and Bryan.

~ in Matthias' hotel room ~

I knock on Matt and Amanda's room door, instantly I see Bryan open the door with a worried look on his face. I just give a sympathetic smile, he moves out of the way and lets us through.
I see Matt sitting in an arm chair looking worried as well, staring at his hands while Amanda was sat beside him, Luna on her lap. He looks up and sees us.
"Do you guys know what's going on?" Matt asks us standing up.
"I don't think anyone does." Y/N responds.
"The only way we can know is if we go up to the captains deck and see what this random person wants." I say, squeezing Y/N's hand, she squeezes back.
"I'd like to find out what's going on but how can we ensure that this is safe for the four of us?" Bryan asks.
"Look, I'm pretty sure everyone's main priority right now is ensuring that everyone is safe. The crew will be with us on standby, they have to be. So if something happens, they can take care of whoever this is." I say.
Matt nods. "We will all keep an eye on each other." He responds.
"Okay. Let's find a staff member and tell him that we are those people this person is looking for, he'll surely take us up there." Y/N says. We all agree and get ready.
"I promise you Y/N, I'll protect you till the day I die" I say, pulling her in for a hug.
"Thank you Joey, I always feel safe when I'm with you." She says, hugging me back with all her strength. I hold her tight. No one can take my princess away from me.

~ time skip to the captains deckkkk ~

| Y/N's POV |
The elevator ride up to the captains deck was quiet. Not one person spoke a word either because of fear or just because of pure confidence.
"This is our floor." The crew member says. The elevator door opens to reveal a marble hallway with nothing. Two doors were at the end of the hallway, made of wood and glass. I glance over at Joey, he gave me a reassuring smile and started walking out of the elevator with Matt, Bryan and I following.
As the two wide doors open, the vibe changed. Behind those two doors was an office, the captains office or quarters I'm assuming.
A man was sitting in the chair, he was rather old with a slight smile on his face.

"Ah, you must be the four." He says.
"Yes, we want to know what is going on." Matt says confidently. The man only sighed and stood up.
"Apparently the four of you are youtubers correct?" He asks.
We all nodded.
"This attacker claims to be a fan of you guys and your channel... Team Edge, is it?" He says.
"Yes, we all are apart of Team Edge" Joey says. I squeezed his hand, to notify that I was starting to panic. He squeezed back, letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"The attacker goes by the name of Michelle Parker. She apparently was trying to look for you," The man continues. "You may see her now. Just walk to your left, first door on the right. This young man will escort you. You will be safe."
We all look at each other. As the other man who took us up here starts to walk, we all follow.

"We will be outside if you need us." The young man says. We all nod as he opens up the door.
There was the girl, he hands cuffed and chained to the table.
She looks up, her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears.
As the door closed she began to speak.

"Y/N, Joey, Bryan and Matthias. You all may be in danger..."

-
I hope you liked the chapter!
Please let me know if you want my Instagram page to be a thing!! Love you all ❤️❤️❤️