chapter 6

Word count: 1199

| Your POV |
We all started playing and recording the Couples Challenge for Team Edge and it was so much fun so far! The questions we are doing right now is about the girls. And the host was Gunner.
"Okay Joey.. what is Y/N's dream destination?!" asked Gunner to Joey.
"I'm pretty sure I know this one!" Joey said reaching behind him grabbing the answer/sign from behind me, while I grabbed mine.
My sign said (insert dream destination) and Joey's said the same.
"Yes! Wooooo!" I yelled excitedly with my arms up in the air. Everyone was laughing at how excited I got. What can I say? Me and Joey were on a roll!
Once I put my arms down me and Joey kissed a bit.
"ZOOM IN ON THAT ACTION!" yelled Matthias to the camera laughing. Kevin zoomed in on us while he was laughing.
"Grosssss guys, let's just continue on with the game!" yelled Gunner covering his eyes. Once me and Joey pulled away all of us were laughing and we continued on.

Soon we moved on to the questions about the guys.
"Okay Amanda... what is Matthias' favourite gadget?!" Gunner asked Amanda.
"Okay I'm thinking recently..." she responded as she grabbed her sign with her answer on it while Matthias did the same.
Amanda's said phone and so did Matthias'.
"Woooooo we got this question right this time!" yelled Matthias kissing Amanda on the cheek. Amanda giggled. I laughed as well. This was too much fun, everyone was having fun. Me and Joey were in the lead and like I said, we were gonna win for sure!
It was up to the final question and it was Bryan and Sarah's turn at the moment.
"Okay, this is a girls question! So Bryan... what is Sarah's favourite Disney princess?!" Gunner asked Bryan. Bryan reached behind him and he grabbed his answer and so did Sarah.
Bryan's sign said Bell and Sarah's said The Little Mermaid/Ariel.
"Bell what is Bell?!" yelled Matthias laughing.
"You didn't learn from last time did you?!" I yelled laughing as well. We were all in a fit of laughter.

"Okay... Matt, what is Amanda's favourite Disney princess?!" Gunner asked Matthias.
"Okay now I learned from last time!" said Matthias grabbing his sign while Amanda did too.
Both of their signs said Ariel/The Little Mermaid. Amanda and Matthias high fived each other then Gunner moved on to us.
"Okay, same question to you guys because I can't be bothered to say it again." said Gunner laughing.
"Lazy..." I said grabbing my sign from behind me while Joey grabbed his.
My sign said (insert favourite Disney princess) and so did Joeys. Again I got a little too excited, but this time I fell of Joey's lap. Everyone was laughing so much! I was embarrassed but I was laughing as well, even Joey was. And of course Kevin caught the whole thing on camera... guess what's going to be on Team Edge in a couple of days? Joey picked me up and put me back on his lap and he kissed my forehead.
I blushed so hard at that moment.
"Okay guys, Y/N and Joey won the Couples Challenge and they haven't even been dating for very long!" said Matthias laughing at the end.
I laughed too. "What can I say? We know each other very well!" I said.
"Well, anyway guys that's the end of today's video, make sure to subscribe and also check out the newly wed challenge because that was just as funny and check out the Crazie Crew, Amanda's channel and Y/N's channel their links will be in the description and we will see you all next time! Peace!" Bryan yelled to the camera. All of us waved goodbye to the camera then we turned off the camera.

| Joey's POV |
Me and Y/N won the Couples Challenge and it was so much fun! Even though Y/N fell off my lap it was still funny! Once we were done recording we all decided to hang out upstairs and talk. Y/N sat on my lap again and it was cute... not going to lie...
"I'll be back!" Y/N said to me. "Alrighty." I said kissing her cheek. She went down stairs to do what ever she needed to do.
"You and Y/N are really cute and you know each other so well!" Sarah said facing me. I blushed. "Thanks, it means the world that we are getting support from you guys." I said smiling.
Y/N came back up in no time with her vlog camera. She sat back down on my lap and started vlogging.
"What's up guys?! I'm back and I'm sitting on my boyfriends lap!" she said to the camera laughing. I held her by the waist and smiled at the camera.
"Anyway, we just got done filming the new challenge and I fall off Joeys lap... yep... I'll make sure to notify you all when the video comes out but for now we are all just chilling here and spending time with all of the Hi 5 Universe family!" Y/N said to her camera. She moved the camera in front of everyone and everyone pulled a funny face and we all laughed. We were all talking and laughing and as like Y/N said, spending time as a Hi 5 Universe family.
Soon Matthias, Amanda and Luna had to leave since it was starting to get late. We all said our goodbyes and all three of them went in their car and drove away.

| Your POV |
Once Matthias, Amanda and Luna left, I led Joey to my office since we had nothing else to do. I opened up my laptop and started editing the vlog I shot yesterday.
Joey decided to edit yesterday's Team Edge video so he could upload it tomorrow.
"I'll be back..." said Joey with a smirk. "Alrighty boo..." I said looking confused.
I went back to editing when I heard foot steps from behind me.
I turned around and saw Joey with a nerf gun in his hand. "Oh no... please!" I yelled trying to act scared but failing, I started laughing a lot.
I made Joey laugh but he ended up showering me with nerf bullets. I turned around in my chair covering my face while giggling like a maniac.

Once I didn't feel the bullets hit me anymore I turned around and Joey quickly leaned in for a kiss and he kissed me.
I was taken back by the kiss but I kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled.
"Sorry baby, but I had to shoot you..." said Joey laughing.
"It's alright baby." I said laughing too. We both decided to go back to his place since we had nothing to do, while I was packing up I uploaded the edited vlog to my channel. I closed down the lid of my lap top and went into my car and drove to Joeys place.
Me and Joey reached his place, he showed me around and then we started watching a movie...

This is all I could've ever dreamed of...