chapter 4

Word count: 1005

| Your POV |
I quickly ran away from the wall of nerf guns and started running upstairs with Joey shooting nerf bullets at me.
I was trying to run as fast as I can up the stairs while shooting blindly behind me, I hope I was hitting Joey. I tripped a little up the stairs but managed to scramble back to my feet before Joey could get me.
I ran into his office and collapsed on his couch. He was now standing in the door way to his office with a nerf gun pointed at me, I also had my nerf gun pointed at him.
"You didn't say 'party time' and shimmy..." said Joey with an evil grin.
"You'll never take me alive!" I shouted laughing. I started to cover my face and shoot blindly again, hopefully hitting Joey when I heard that I ran out of ammo.
"Uh-oh..." I said laughing nervously.
Joey started walking up to me, slightly laughing a bit, with his gun still aimed at me.
"Any final words or requests?" asked Joey with his nerf gun aimed at me...
"Kiss me..." I blurted out.

Oh my god... why the hell did I say that?!

I suddenly turned red. Joey bent down to the level where I was laying. He grabbed my chin and leaned in. I leaned in as well...
And we both kissed and it was magical... it was... all I ever wanted. Once we both pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes.
"I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you..." said Joey blushing, making me blush.
"I've been wanting that too Joey..." I said smiling.
"Should we tell the others about this?" asked Joey smiling.
"I think we should and Joey?" I responded. Joey hummed in response.
"What are we now...?" I asked a bit seriously. "Would you like to be my girlfriend Y/N?" Joey asked smiling.
"Joey I would love to be yours so yes.." I responded. Joey brought me into a hug and I hugged back.

Joey and I decided to pick up all the bullets, put them in the guns and place them back on the wall. Then we walked back into the warehouse and everyone was still having fun, not many people noticed we were gone too which I guess was a good thing? Either way I went to talk to Amanda and Mark while Joey went to talk to Matthias and Bryan. We both had fun.
I decided to hop up onto the table set up in the warehouse.
"WHO WANTS TO HAVE A NERF BATTLE BEFORE WE LEAVE?!" I shouted to everyone.
Everyone cheered in agreement. I quickly ran to my office to get my vlog camera that I brought today and I ran back out to see everyone getting their nerf guns and Kevin recording for Hi 5 Universe. Even Amanda joined in! Of course she had to put Luna sleep which surprisingly didn't take very long.
I went to go grab my nerf gun when Joey grabbed my hand and he lifted his and my hand up.
"Guys! I have news! Me and Y/N are now together!" Joey yelled out to everyone. My face was red from embarrassment.
Everyone congratulated us on being together and Mark came up to me.
"What did I tell you?" said Mark smiling.
"Shooooosh Mark or I'll shoot!" I said laughing. Mark put his hands up in surrender and I grabbed my vlog camera and started recording.
"What's up guys!? I'm here at Hi 5 Studios with everyone here!" I yelled to my camera also moving the camera around to show that everyone was here.
"And we are gonna have a nerf battle! If you want to see the full nerf battle check out Hi 5 Universe I'll leave a link in the description but for now, I'm gonna go and wreck everybody!" I yelled to the camera.
Matthias came in front of the camera. ""Y/N won't win, I will!" he yelled at the camera. I started laughing and shaking my head. I turned off the camera and put it away then Matthias explained the rules in today's nerf battle.

Today's nerf battle was a Team Deathmatch, there were obviously two teams. Matthias decided to put all of us in teams. On team one there was Me, Joey, Connor, Gunner and Mark and the second team there was Matthias, Amanda, Billy, Paul and Mike.
"Guys we are not allowed in my office because that is where Luna is sleeping so don't even bother to hide in there. Head shots only! We have five seconds to split up into different places and Kevin will record and count." explained Matt.
Kevin started counting so Connor and Mark went upstairs to hide in the VR room while me, Joey and Gunner went into the ware house to hide in there.
We have no idea where everyone else went but once we heard Kevin reach five we decided to camp in here.
I heard nerf bullets flying everywhere in there and I also heard Mark yell "I'M HIT!!" which made me laugh.
Soon half of Matts team came into the warehouse and the real battle commenced.

~ Time skip to when you have to go home ~

The nerf battle ended, our team won so we were all yelling and I was vlogging all of us celebrating. I also recorded Joey kissing me on the cheek.
"Oh yeah sorry guys I didn't say this before but me and Joey are together now!" I said to the camera. I turned off the camera after I done my usual outro and went to say good bye to everyone.
Joey walked me to my car and gave me his phone number so we could text when we got home. He gave me a passionate kiss goodbye and I drove home and he drove to his house.
We texted each other all night and we both ended up falling asleep texting each other last night.