chapter 8

Word count: 1122

| Your POV |
After watching two episodes of A Series of Unfortunate Events (one of my favourite shows btw) me and Joey decided to get ready to leave.
I went up into Joey's bedroom and I grabbed my belongings and my vlog camera. I put them all in my bag and I realised I left my laptop at the office so that's one less thing to carry.
I came back in to the living room to see Joey all ready, he looked up from his phone and saw me, he gave me a smile and walked over to me.
"Ready to go princess?" He asked kissing me forehead. God I love it when he calls me that.
"Yes baby..." I said to him, kissing him on the cheek. He held my hand and led me outside.
He opened the door for me, like a gentlemen. I giggle and sit in the passengers seat. He closed the door for me and walked around to the other side and got in to the car.
Joey and I held hands as he started the car and started to drive to Hi 5 Studios.

| Joey's POV |
The car ride with Y/N was so peaceful. It was pretty silent but we were both comfortable with it.
We arrived at the office so I ran over to the passengers side and opened the door for my girl. I held out my hand and she politely took it. As I helped her out of the car Gunner came outside to us.
"Guys, we're gonna have a meeting!" Gunner yelled to us.
"We will be there in a minute!" Joey yelled out to Gunner, he gave us a thumbs up and went inside the office.
"I think I know what this meeting is about..." I said.
Y/N looked at me confused. "What's going on?" she asked me a little bit worried.
"Don't worry, it's not about you, Matthias will explain it in the meeting..." I told her. She became more relaxed so we both went in.

Mike, Kevin, Gunner, Bobby, Paul, Connor, Chad, Bryan and Billy were all sitting at the table in the main area.
Me and Y/N decided to just stand.
Matthias came downstairs with someone next to him.

"Hey guys, you're all here, this is our new employee, Rachel!" said Matthias cheerfully. Rachel gave us a shy wave to all of us.
"Yay! Another girl around here!" Y/N said happily. We all laughed and joked a little. "Hi I'm Y/N welcome to Hi 5 studios!" Y/N said pulling out her hand for a handshake. Rachel smiled and shook her hand. "Glad to meet the other only girl here..." Rachel said laughing. Y/N laughed as well.
We all introduced ourselves and soon Y/N was back in my arms, she should always be there...

| Your POV again |
I can tell me and Rachel are going to be really good friends.
She seems really nice. Once I introduced her to everyone I came back to Joey and he wrapped his arms around me. I just completely melted into his arms.

"Okay I also have something else to discuss..." Matthias said sitting down on the chair against the wall. Everyone turned to face him, suddenly I became really nervous... I know it wasn't about me but I have no idea why I became so nervous. I squeazed Joey's hand. He looks down to me and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I've realised that filming vlogs is getting quite hard for you guys, so I think we should stop the vlogs..." explained Matthias.
To be honest, I agree. It does kind of get hard for us to vlog everything happening here when we all have to work and get stuff done. I can see that all the guys here agree with Matt.

"So I thought of something else... Instead of having Hi 5 Universe as our channel name and doing vlogs, we can post DAILY Nerf Battles and changing our channel name to Battle Universe!" Matthias explained to all of us. We all nodded in agreement. Daily nerf battles sounds so much fun to film.
"That sounds like a great idea Matt." I said. He smiled at me.
"Matt, I think all of us like that idea! It sounds a lot better if I'm being honest." Joey said hugging me tighter.
"Everyone else agree on the idea?" Matthias asked everyone, they all nodded their heads.
"It's settled, our Hi 5 universe channel will now be known as Battle Universe!" said Matthias happily.

We all cheered happily. I decided to set all my belongings in my office and grab my vlog camera.
I pressed the record button. "What's up my gorgeous people?! I'm here at the studio yet again and we have some big news coming soon... We don't know if you will like it but I'm not going to spoil anything. Anyway today is chillaxing day here... Can I still say that? Eh who cares?! Anyway still it's going to be a relaxing day and just filming Nerf battles and what not... Catch you all later!" I said to my vlog camera. I pressed the pause button on it so I could record later.

Everyone was in the ware house, relaxing and playing Spikeball. I walked into he warehouse with my vlog camera in my hand.
Bryan, Matthias, Mike and Connor were playing Spikeball. Rachel and Gunner were talking to each other and by the looks of it... I think Rachel likes him... I ship it! Anyway then I saw Joey, Paul, Bobby and Billy talking to each other.

Joey noticed I was standing in the door way of the warehouse. He walks up to me and pulls me into a side hug.
"I love the Hi 5 studios family..."
I said smiling looking at everyone being so happy and cheerful.
"Me too Y/N..." Joey said looking down at me. I look up to him and I kiss him.

"You know... It feels like I'm apart of a huge family and in actually related to all these amazing people or I'm a parent here..." I said laughing.
"I do love kids but maybe in the future, kids will run along here..." Joey said laughing.
Me and Joey walked over to the couch in the warehouse and I sit on his lap again. I wrap my arms around his neck and Joey wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love the Hi 5 Universe family..." I said with a huge smile.
"I love you Y/N..." Joey said looking up to me smiling.
"I love you too Joey..." I said smiling like crazy.

We both leaned in for a passionate kiss...