Chapter II 》I never should've come

*~oOo~*

Levi's pov~

Sunday quickly came around. I sighed knowing today was the day Isabel, Farlen and Hanji would drag me to one of (y/n)s concerts. It was all that was on the tv, in the newspapers, on the radio, there where even posters on the street.

It was hard not to think about her when she was everywhere you looked. Everywhere you went you heard people talking about her. To think that the now most legendary known pop star was once my girlfriend. Isabel said her and the gang would pick me up at noon. It's ten o'clock now. I decide to throw a tank top over a night shorts, seeing as I was topless, and I head downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I boil the kettle like every morning and I whisk some eggs i, putting it in a bowl I fry some bacon and dish it all up onto a plate, I slowly eat the food taking sips of tea in between mouthfuls. By the time I finished it was half past ten, knowing tomorrow was my first day teaching I continue with my teaching power points.  I put on my glasses and type away at my apple laptop. Tap tap tap tap tap.... Tap. I tapped away at the computer until quarter past eleven.

"Better get changed..." I mumble to myself, I walk to my bedroom pulling out a pair of dark grey jeans, a black top and a blue jacket/coat. I slipped on a pair of black lace up boots and I took out a light greyish-purplish scarf which I would wrap around my neck once I got outside.

I checked that my phone was on full charge, which it was, and I slipped it into my back pocket along with my wallet

I checked that my phone was on full charge, which it was, and I slipped it into my back pocket along with my wallet. I made myself another cup of black tea and sat on the sofa waiting for the trio. Which didn't take long, soon a knock sounded at the door and they all burst in.

"So you knock but just walk in away?"

"We can do it with you cause your house is our house" Isabel says

"But I guess that wouldn't work if I said that about your house?"

"Nope" they laugh while I just grumble under my breath.

"Come on, let's go, who's car are we taking?" I say locking the front door.

"Farlen's!" Of course it'd be Farlen's car we'd take, he recently bought a soft top sports car, lucky bastard. But I guess that's being a lawyer for you, money pouring in every second. I'm gonna be living off baked beans and bread-and-pull-it for the rest of my life. We clamber in, Farlen in the front and me in the back with a hyper active Hanji.

"The concert starts at eight but we wanna get there for six" Isabel explains

"Then why are we leaving at twelve? We have six bloody hours?!" I say, everyone snickers and I sit there confused wondering what the conniving fuckers where up to.

*◎•◎*

We arrived at the concert, no one was in the car park baring the few people that were wondering around.