Chapter V 》after I'm gone

I'm going to be changing (c/c) to London as it is hard to adapt the story around (c/c) and everyone knows London.

*~oOo~*

Levis pov~

The party finished and the last person to leave other than the four of us, Eld and (y/n) was Adele.

"We'll have to meet up for a coffee sometime soon Hun, I haven't seen you for ages" Adele says hugging (y/n)

"I would love that; I'll text you" they say their goodbyes and she turns to me;

"So it's just you guys, huh?" I nod.

"It's been great fun, do you want to come over tomorrow? I can show you round the recording studio, and we could all go out for lunch; and hey, Levi, there's and Steinway and sons piano at the studio~"

That's when I pay attention.

"Ha! Look at his eyes light up!" Isabel laughs, I growl at her and turn my attention back to (y/n).

"Well I'm free tomorrow, how about you guys?" Farlen asks, I nod and so does Hanji and Isabel.

"That's sorted! Meet me at the perfect pitch recording studios tomorrow at nine, its on oxford street, it's pretty big so you'll see it" I already knew the place so I just nodded.

"I better go" she starts; looking at her watch.

"I've gotta record a piano part tomorrow so my fingers need some rest, bye!~" she waves goodbye and links arms with Eld.

"I'll meet you all at the tube station tomorrow for the 9:00 tube" I say, I pull my coat over my shoulders and step out into the cold. The sky was clear. I could see the stars In their constellations, the moon shining a reflective silver. I take a deep breath and exhale my warm sigh hitting the cold and crisp night air, mist forming in front of me. I stared wistfully up at the moon, the white light shinning on my face. Isabel walks up next to me and joins me in looking aimlessly at the sky.

"Hmph; I guess things are gonna change again..." she say with a gentle smile.

"Well, winter is coming to an end. Our moods change with the season they say" I reply.

"Well let's hope spring brings happiness cause you deserve it,"

"Yeah; you gonna sign up for any more concerts? I heard the London symphony orchestra are looking for a pianist, they have a great reputation" Hanji says placing an arm on my shoulder. I look down at the ground and smile sadly.

"You know I gave up with signing up for concerts years ago."

"Oh come on Levi, that mistake with the London philharmonic was nothing!" Farlen laughed nudging my shoulder. My head snapped round and I glared at him.

"Stopping half way through a performance isn't nothing."

Your POV~

"Are you really gonna practice AGAIN (y/n), you need to rest!" Eld says opening the door to the music room. I was practicing the piano. A piece by Hayden; piano sonata in E flat major.

"Just a bit longer..." I mumble.

"(Y/n), you need to record tomorrow , you need energy for meeting your friends, and you need energy to perform your classical concerts other than your pop concerts. Now let's go to bed cause I'm knackered."

"Fine fine" I laugh silently, wiping the sweat from my brow. I push myself up from the black cushioned piano stool and stand up straight.

"Come on darling let's get y- (Y/N)!!" My knees suddenly crumble beneath me and I fall to the cream carpeted floor. I groan in pain as tears spill out of my eyes. Eld joins me on the floor and pulls me onto his lap, I curl into his chest and cling onto his shirt.

"(Y/n) do you need me to call the docto-"

"NO!... I-I mean... no... I don't need to see the doctor... I'm fine..." he tuts and strokes my hair softly, the pain eases and my gasps loosens waist.

"(Y/n); are you sure?"

"Yeah; le-let's just go to bed" he sighs and lifts me up, scooping his left arm under my legs and his right arm around my back.

"At least promise me you'll take it easy tomorrow, I know you're recording but still...-"

"I know... let's just get some rest" he Carries me to our bedroom and places me under the covers. He crawls underneath with me and hugs my waist, pulling me close.

"I love you. no matter what" he whispers into my ear, mumbling into my hair softly reassuring me.

"I love you too... even after I'm gone..."

*~oOo~*

Hey guys sorry it's a short one I just know that I haven't updated for years and I really hate to keep you waiting so I hope you enjoyed this chapter xxx