Chapter XVI 》Im so proud of you

*~oOo~*

Levi's pov~

"No. Fucking. Way." Isabel exclaimed

"Yup" I leaned back in my chair with a rather smug smirk over my face. I took a sip from my black tea.

"But even if it was gonna happen I thought it was gonna be later..." Hanji pondered.

"If I'm honest with you so did I. I couldn't help myself."

"I just can't get over the fact that you two are couple!! Eek!!" Isabel squealed. I told the other three about my escapade with (y/n) m. They seemed rather shocked.

"At least the press don't know about it" I say

"Um I wouldn't say so Levi..." Farlen was glancing at his phone with a worried look. I briskly walked over him. He was on snapchats daily mail and there we were. Standing on the punt kissing. The camera man must've of been hidden behind the trees.

"Shit..." I hissed.

"The press are gonna be all over you!" Isabel gasped

"You think I don't know that dumb ass!!" I snap. There was a knock on the door.

"What if it's the press?" Farlen says

"I'll go see who it is..." I walk to the door and look through the small glass window. There was a hooded figure outside who kept on glancing behind them. Suddenly they looked up at me. I could recognise those eyes from anywhere. I swiftly opened the door.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing here?!" Suddenly the answer came. About five cars screeched up outside my house and the paparazzi jumped out. She swiftly pulled down her hood.

"Just let me in you idiot!!!" She pushed past me and darted into the house heavily panting.

"I knew this would happen!" She shook her head, hands on her knees. I looked at her concerned. She seemed that she would pass out at anytime.

"Isabel, Farlen and Hanji are here as well come inside, I'll make some t-"

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

"(Y/N)! CAN YOU TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR PARTNER?"

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Even that statement brought a chuckle to my lips.

"Christ I'm not that chubby am I Levi?" She laughed, loosening up a bit.

"It doesn't matter what you look like, I'll still love you" I said smirking placing a hand on her lower back pulling her close to me.

"Come on love birds! Get out of the way of the door before they push it down!" Isabel said popping round the corner on the kitchen door frame and peering down the hallway. She had Farlen and Hanji at her side snickering. The door started to shake a little making her wake from her trance.

"We should probably do something about that" Farlen gestured towards the door.

"Grab that chest of draws and push it in front of the door!" (Y/n) suggested. Me, (y/n), Hanji and Isabel decided to push the chest while Farlen just filmed us.

"LOL! That moment when the paps come 'a knocking!" Farlen remarked.

"Seriously?!" (Y/n) said but before she could snatch the phone out of Farlens hand he had posted all over social media. All we could do now was sigh and wait for the commotion to die down.

We went to sit down on the sofa, watching some Bojack horseman. (Y/n) sat next to me, my arm round her shoulders while Farlen made some drinks and snacks.