XIII 》losing myself

*~oOo~*

Levi's POV~ 

I switched off the piano competition, going onto YouTube and putting on a Lo-fi, hip hop music radio station.

The music was calming; it was what we both needed.

She rested her head on my shoulder, we watched the gif of a small anime style girl with brown hair and headphones writing or studying.

(Y/n) stretched her legs out onto the sofa and let out a tired yawn. She hadn't slept last night, she must be tired.

It was almost half past eleven; a warm sunlight was shinning through the open window and onto us.

The warmth was comforting and soothing, soon (y/n)s head became heavier.

When I glimpsed over I saw her eyes were shut lightly, she had fallen asleep, her breathing was steady and paced.

Her (h/c) hair reflected the sunlight making it look glossy.

I, and as I could tell, (y/n), felt at peace; although so much had happened in the last 15 hours we were still able to feel at peace in the yellow sunlight and the chirping of the birds through the open window.

Soon my eyes also became heavy and I joined (y/n) in her peaceful slumber, listening to the steady beat of the radio.

Time skip~

Soft mumbling awoke me from my light daze.

Three fuzzy figures soon turned into Isabel, Farlen and Hanji. Isabel and Hanji sat in separate arm-chairs and Farlen sat on the arm of Isabel's.

They chattered  quietly until Hanji noticed my awake, yet dozy form.

"Hey sleeping beauty"

"Tch... how'd you get in?" I lifted my head and harshly rubbed my eyes.

"We heard the music but you didn't answer when we knocked so we let ourselves in"

Isabel whispers with a grin. We all suddenly glance towards (y/n) who was still asleep.

I gently lift her head off my shoulder and rest it on a few pillows. Luckily she was tired enough not to wake up.

"Do you want something to drink?"

I offered hanji and farlen nodded their heads and Isabel politely rejected my offer.

I sluggishly walked into (y/n)s kitchen. I found the mugs after a short search and boiled the kettle.

I made two teas, one for me and the other for farlen; and a coffee for Hanji.

I wasn't sure whether that was a good idea due to the caffeine.

I bought the drinks out, skilfully holding two in one hand.

I placed the drinks down on the coffee table and they took their drinks.

I lifted (y/n)s head up again and placed it on my lap, once again not disturbing her.

"How is she?"

Farlen asks

"Quiet, she seems to be in a state of shock. It'll take her a while to get her over the initial shock."

He solemnly nodded.

"I can't believe Eld did that, I should've seen it..."

Isabel says shaking her head.