A big fat platypus sorry

So firstly I've been a shitbiscuit. I always feel so guilty for never completing this book. However I'm not going to force myself to because then the book will just be shit and no one will like it. There was a plot line which I had planned for the whole thing, so I'll tell you what was going to happen.

(y/n) and Levi would go on tour and when stopping in America they had the Grammys: there (y/n) would win five awards:

Song of the year

Best female artist

Best music video

Album of the year

The grammy legend award

It was a huge success but the media was taking notice of (y/n)s constant deteriorating health. (y/n) suddenly falls incredibly ill and cannot finish the last leg of the tour. She is rushed back home to the hospital back in London. This is where I was kind of debating what was going to happen I was either going to have Hanji create the cure or have you guys choose life or death. But on the other hand if you chose life (y/n) would break up with Levi due to feeling bad about putting him through with all her treatment. But if you chose death, (y/n) would make the decision to marry Levi in the hospital before she died. I was leaning more towards the fact that (y/n) just survives.

That would then be the end of the story. I would then right a short prologue which would be set 10 years later. Levi and (y/n) would be married with kid(s) and (y/n) would still be the worlds most legendary pop star.

So that is that. That was what was going to happen with some bits and bobs in-between.

I cannot apologise enough for being such a big fat dickweed. I hope you guys can forgive me, I'm currently writing a yandere boys x reader (not published yet) and a  markiplier x reader zombie apocalypse book (part published), so check them out if you feel like it. I hope you find a fan fiction that is 100x better than this.

But I have a BIG question to ask:

I think I should delete this book so I don't disappoint anymore people.

What do you think please tell me I would appreciate it so much.

Once again, thank you so much for reading my book and thank you for those who have been commenting and voting right from the beginning. The attack on titan fandom has been amazing, and maybe one of the least toxic fandoms. Everyone was so gosh darn friendly and I am happy I was there to experience it. I'm am sad to say I am no longer in the anime fandom.

The fandoms you will find me in are:

Pewdiepie
Markiplier
Jacksepticeye
raccooneggs
Fitz
Kappa kaiju
dan and phil
Detroit: become human
Rick and morty
Panic! At the disco
Shitty and offensive memes
Ed sheeran

Have a good one guys and remember!:

You either kill youself or get killed. *boom* whatcha gonna do bout it.