Limo of Glory (5)

Sang's POV

Ever so slowly, I'm brought back to reality by the vibrations of a motor. Wait...Motor? I was walking to school...why motor?

I quickly snap my eyes open to gain some sort of idea of what's going on, only to be greeted with blackness and the faint scent of motor oil. It's oddly comforting. I realize my face is stuffed in someone's neck and automatically jolt up. A pair of dark brown, almost black as coal eyes stare back at me. I'm crudely aware that I am no longer trudging on the uneven road. I briskly shove both hands onto the strangers' chest a push off so I'm as far away from the man I'm sitting on as possible. In doing so, the back of my head hits something or someone behind me.

"Ouch! Easy their cupcake."

I crane my neck to see it is the surfer boy named Luke from earlier. As I once again scan his face, the arm I just now realize is resting on my lower back, tightens. I turn back around to see the mafia guy from earlier. All of a sudden, everything comes rushing back at full force.

It all started with that damn pebble...

I start to panic. Men are evil, and I'm shamelessly sitting in the lap of one! Looking for an escape route, I dart my head left and right, I realize that I am indeed in the Limo of glory with the handsome strangers I blew off earlier.

Well...Awesome.

I feel a panic attack rise and I'm not about to sit here with my legs on full display-

Wait....bare legs...?

Tilting my head down, I find my skirt has risen up and my thigh is shamelessly decorated with another hand. I pause for a minute.

That makes three arms, I notice, Who-

I look sideways and see the Greek man from earlier. His large hand almost reaches around my entire thigh. The placement of the hand, to some people, may look inappropriate. However, the look in his eyes and the soft stroke of his thumb tells me he's trying to calm me down by tapping into my senses. I knew what he was trying to do, my instincts tell me that he means nothing but comfort and support. My history and irrational fear of men tell me otherwise.

He must have seen the fear and confusion in my eyes since his orbs soften to a look of concern. He hastily glances up, almost looking for help or a lifeline.

Join the party.

"Shhh sweetie, it's okay. No one here is going to hurt you. Silas, move your hand please." A soft voice coos. The man called Silas reluctantly removes his hand. The look he gives me breaks my heart and I have this urge to hug the giant teddy bear.

Wait, did I really just want to initiate contact by a show of human affection? Okay, I'm either still lost in dreamland or I'm drugged.

I break eye contact with Silas and drag them over to the boy with glasses, Kota. Seeing him closer, he looks like those men from magazines trying to pull off the 'smart and sexy' look. Only, he doesn't need to try. I hold back an eye roll. I have yet to see a normal looking human. It's almost insulting how good looking they are. I must look like an overused Muppet with my plain brown hair and ugly slime green eyes.

My mother always made sure that I always look down so people aren't subjected to looking at my face. She said that I'm so ugly, no man would ever want me anyway. I try not to forget her lessons unless I want to spend another week locked in the shed with no food.