Horney Flies (25)

Thanks so much for the support guys! 

Soon (says the procrastinator) I'll post the first chapter of my original. The original will in no way affect this fan fiction though. 

Enjoy my little book wormies <3

Sang

The door closes with a slam as Zander leads me down the hall to a secluded area. Reaching a small bench, he motions for me to take a seat while he pops a squat right in front of me. I can't help the small giggle that leaves me before I can snatch it back up. Can you blame me though? Even squatting in front of me I'm barely eye level with him. This man is quite literally a beast. He lets out his own chuckle before grasping both my hands in his course ones.

"Now darlin'," he begins, "I know we haven't known each other long-"

I snort.

"-but I trust those pups in there to take care o' ya."

And that grabs my attention. I rear my head back in shock. Did he or did he not have my back in that room just now? Why would he change his tune..?

Seeing the suspicion on my face he heaves a mighty sigh before patting my knee.

"I know my trust in 'em means jack shit to ya, trust has to be earned right, 'lil filly?" He smirks.

I give him one of my own back. 

"But I've known them boys for a while now-," he mumbles "-longer than I'd like-and I think it would be a good idea for you to get yourself physically checked out."

I hate the thought of hospitals in general. I know he's right though. I'm finally free for the first time ever in my life and I will not loose it to some physical amenity that could have been easily prevented by a check up.  

Plus, Zander has earned my trust. I'm still guarded of course, and waiting for him to leave me for being too much of a probmlem, but his intentions with me seem pure and he has yet to tell me what I must do in return for his kindness. 

After all, kindness always comes with a price.

Zander

I can almost see the wheels turnin' in that blonde little head of 'ers. Being smothered by those pups in there had my blood boiling. They should know better than to try and tame the filly right when she has the first taste of freedom. She hasn't spilled her guts out to me yet, but I plan to keep her around for as long as she lets me. It's been a while since I took a filly under my wing.

Not since Raven, anyway. I needed years to recover from that crazy Russian.

My attention is drawn back to her when she squeezes my hands. The shy smile she gifts me paired with those wide green eyes softens my cold dead heart. Funny how she already has one of the deadliest men in this town wrapped around her finger.

The second is clearly intrigued.

Still keeping eye contact, she hesitantly dips her head in agreement. It's clear she's insecure and damn right uncomfortable about the turn of events and I'm quick to sooth her.

"It'll be all right sweetheart, I won't make it easy on 'em. 'Specially after comin' at you like a pack of horny flies." A laugh bubbles out of her and her eyes light right back up.

Ah boys, you have no idea what you got yer selves into.  

-------------------

The next POV will be Raven like many of you have requested. 

Love me some Raven action though ;)