Guns Times Two (23)

Please please save your applause.

Aren't I just the best and most amazing author posting two chapters in one day after ghosting for so long and people thinking I was actually dead or something?

Lol, not physically anyways 

Enjoy the next chapter my little book wromies <3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Zander slowly gets up from his chair. Everyone else follows suit not knowing what this other crazy Russian is about to do. He reaches for his wasteband and I notice the slight glint.

He has a gun... 

As he lifts his shirt a little higher, I see another glint.

Uh, he has two guns...

As he reaches for the gun, I hear a clinging sound. Looking up, I see Raven has drawn his own two guns. 

You have go to be kidding me. 

"Oh my god, there's two of them! Bloody Raven the second everyone." The man named Marc ungraciously plops himself back into his seat. Everyone else remains standing. Even physco Phil looks ready to pee himself. Now that's satisfying. 

Zander, seeming unbothered by Ravens clearly deadly weapons being pointed his way, calmly reaches for his own weapons and gently sets both guns on the table. With that, he quietly sits down and rests his left hand above my chair once more. 

Um, okay...? 

I tug Zanders sleeve, but he ignores me and keeps his eyes trained on the other crazy Russian still holding his beloved guns. 

"Raven," Axel warns. 

Even with Axels warning, Raven still continues to hold his weapons. Obviously, these two have a past that I really don't want to get into. Now is most certainly not the time either as I need to be getting home soon to feed Lilah and probably cry myself to sleep. 

"Raven," Cory tentatively asks, "can you please put your guns away?" The soft voice of Cory appears to get through to Raven as he glances in Cory's direction. With a grunt, he puts his weapons away, but not before walking around to able to where Cory's standing. 

Raven gives Brandon's chair a slight shove. With a groan Brandon reluctantly gets up from next to Cory and moves over to Ravens seat as Raven claims his new place setting. He promptly wraps his arm around Cory's neck in a clear sign on possession and tugs him back down into his own chair. He catches me eyeing them both and only gives me a challenging look.

I give him a small smile in return knowing full well there is something between the two. He then gives me a very heated look that has me blushing. 

"Right!" Dr. Sean Claps snapping me out of whatever trance Ravens bedroom eyes put me into, "Let's get down to business, shall we everyone? I'm sure we all have places to be, right Pookie?" 

I nod.

As everyone else sits down, Phil asks the question I'm sure that's on everyones mind. 

"What the hell was that for? And why are your stupid guns on the fucking table!" 

Zander looks unapologetic as he replies, "It's just a simple reminder of what's gonna happen if anyone else decides to disrespect me, or my little filly again." As he says this, he glares at both Owen and Axel, knowing they are the brains of this operation. 

Too bad the 'brawn' is winning this battle. It is clear that those two didn't expect Zander. They thought they had me cornered and were planning on ripping every detail of my life apart in this meeting. 

Well, think again buckos. 

"Alright," Axel starts, "Zander, I am concerned about Sang's mental and physical health."

"Well if she has to deal with you assholes all day, I don't blame the young lass for having mental issues."

I snort and nudge Z-man with my elbow. We both let out a small chuckle. The mirth is lost to everyone else in the room it seems as no one else thinks the joke was funny.

Party poopers. 

To my surprise, It's Sean who interrupts our laughter fest. "Zander," Sean waits until he has both of our attention. I'm actually shocked to find a very serious Dr. Green. Noticing the change from the care free Doctor, Zander sobers up as well. "Zander, Sang's health is no laughing matter. Despite you clearly not being related to Sang, it is clear you care for her. As a young and handsome Doctor," he gives me a not to subtle wink, "I would like ask that I give her a check up myself, or she at least go to a specialist. Her health is concerning." 

This was not part of the plan. I can see Zander's resolve wavering as my health was brought up. It would almost make me cry happy tears to think someone cares about my health so much if it weren't for the fact that I have been trying to avoid any kind of doctor my entire life. 

As if they can sense Zanders hesitance, Axel pulls out a folder and slips a piece of art work out of it. Before he can even turn the piece around, I already know whose and what it is. 

Now, I'm mad.

No, I'm absolutely livid.

He has no right to show anyone else my artwork. I am to hand the piece in, get a grade, and then receive it back. It's not meant to be freakin analyzed in a stupid "meeting" with people who clearly have it out to ruin me and to show the one person who actually gave a shit about me. 

I don't have time to regret my decision as my complete and utter anger gets the best of me. 

Before Axel can turn the piece around, I leap up onto the table catching everyones attention. As calmly as I can with my heart that's about to explode, I walk across the table to where Axel is sitting. Standing in front of a very angry and confused Axel, I promptly snatch my artwork out of his grubby little hands. With a sneer of my own that would even make creepy Phil over there sigh with envy, I rip my work into pieces letting the remains litter onto both Owen and Axels laps.  

When there is nothing remaining, I walk back towards my spot. Zander, being the amazing human being that he is, gives me his hand to help me back into my seat without even taking his eyes off Axel and Owen. You would almost believe it was planned. 

"Now," Zander begins, "You were sayin?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wow

Did not expect Sang to do that. 

lol oh wait yes I did cuz I wrote it lmao