Bloodlust (24)

Long time no update!

My online classes are DONE-FINISHED-TERMINATED-ANNIHILATED. 

This means I will now have more time to free write this fan fiction.

Also, if I told you I was also working on my own original supernatural reverse harem, would you be interested????  

Anyways, Enjoy the update my little book wormies <3

Owen's POV

To say Miss Sorenson surprised me would be an understatement. Here I thought I had her figured out. A young abused girl too shy to say, or do anything really. I suppose I was...

Wrong? 

It takes everything I have to fight my smile as Mr. Toma does everything in his power to hold him self back from quite literally exploding. He and I have the best 'how to get away with murder' poker faces on our team according to the boys.

That statement is being put to the test in this very moment. 

Ever since we decided to merge our teams for this absolute disaster of a mission, Mr. Toma and I have frequietnly discussed merging both teams permanently. Older they may be, but with my boy's talent and the Toma teams experience, our missions and assignments would be smoother and safer. 

I look back up at Miss Sorenson and Zander. Quite a pair they make. To my knowledge, Zander has been known to help the academy when taking care of some troublesome people.

Permanently. 

Unfortunately, he refuses to be a full member. In this instance, I can see why. He has all the freedom in the world while also relishing the privileges of doing odd jobs for the academy. Being very well off, his store is a cover up as well as a hobby he seems to enjoy. I'll most certainly need Victor and Cory to do more research on his person.  

A small fidget from Mr. Schmitt has me adjusting slightly. The way he's leering at miss Sang has my blood boiling, which is unexpected to say the least. I'm not the only one who notices either. North and Silas have their eyes locked on the man daring him to make a move. Even Gabe and Luke are keeping tabs on the nuisance. 

"Now, you were sayin'?" 

I don't even bother to hide my frustrated sigh. It's clear to me that Zander has taken 'his filly' under his metaphoric wing and doesn't plan to let her go any time soon. Despite Ravens clear distaste for the older gentlemen, I'm not as put off as I suspect I should be. Miss Sang needs someone in her corner-if not us. For now, I won't press the matter. 

"As I was saying before the artwork was unceremoniously ripped from Mister Tomas hands, Sang is clearly in need of psychological and physical counseling. Our team medic,"gesturing to Sean, "has made it abundantly clear that he is more than willing to do both." 

Sang's deep scowl is answer enough about her feelings reguarding the subject, but it's not her I'm trying to convince at this point. I shift my gaze to Zander who has pointedly kept his arm around the young girls chair in a clear show if protection in a very Raven like manner.

Ah, so that's where he got that habit. Interesting.     

I know I have him when Zander's shoulders relax and he peers down-way down-to Sang who refuses to meet his eyes as she gives us her best disapproving glower. I give her one of my own smug smile. 

Not getting your way this time, sweetheart. 

Zander abruptly stands from his seat. "Sang and I will need a moment to discuss this." 

Mr. Toma inclines, "Take all the time you need, We'll wait patiently."

With a curt head bob, Zander whispers a few words to Sang who now looks utterly defeated. If I knew this wasn't what was best for her, I would do anything in my power do put that rage back on her small face. 

As the two take their leave with the door slamming shut behind them, we all let out a collective sigh. 

But our job is far from over.

"Now," I begin with a predatory smile on my face, "Let's discuss your role here at this school, shall we Mister Phil Schmitt?" 

All eyes lock onto Phil with varying degrees of bloodlust. Phil visibly pales at the sight, knowing full well he's in the presence of real predators. 

Zander may be the hitman, but we are the true threats who show no mercy to those who we see as threats. 

===========

Phew! Someone get me a fan-it's gettin' toasty in here.

I'm already working on the next chapter. 

Let me know whose POV you would like to read next!