Wifey (26)

I'm terrible at updating I know! It's one of the toxic traits I have unfortunately, but I shalt not give up on you! Your positive comments give me motivation! <3

Enjoy my little book Wormies! <3

Raven's POV

The door slams shut behind them as my future wife scurries out the door. Next to me, Corey squeezes my upper thigh to gain my attentions back to him. With a cocked eyebrow, he questions me silently.

I nod.

My lover is as curios as I am about out new wife. Well, he just doesn't know she's out wife yet. I'll bring up the fruit cup later, but first, we must deal with the malen'kaya suka (little bitch).

The room is silent for all of two seconds after Owens threat until I ask, "I shoot him now, yes?" Cory chuckles beside me, "No hun, you can't shoot anyone...yet," he says while straightening from leaning against me. Most lovers would be jealous of their partner was checking out another, but Cory and I have a...unique relationship.

"Mr. Henshaw is correct," Owen states while he coldly studies the little man, "I do believe, however, Mr. Schmitt should take care to watch both his words and actions towards miss Sang if he still wishes to continue using both his legs."

I grunt, "I shoot him later then, yes?"

Once again, Corey grabs my thigh, "If he says or does anything to Sang that is anything but professional politeness, I'm sure Mr. Blackbourne will have no problem with you letting lose a little, Raven."

I look down at my lover and caress his face, "You too, Malysh (baby)," I whisper, stroking his chin with the pad of my thumb. I will not hesitate to take out that rat if he so much as looks at what's mine wrong. Owen be damned.

My attention is snatched when my phone buzzes from my pocket. I growl. The damn thing's too small for my hands, but the team insist I keep it with me in case of emergencies. While I check my phone, Axel kicks the rat from the room escorted by both Silas and North while Kota and Marc drone on about some kind of plan.

Staric (old man): YA setchas yedu na ney, Ona odna iz moikh, prichini yey bol' I ya pristrelyu tyoyu ytoruyu nogu, Racen. Beregi etu krysu. (I'm driving her hime now. She's one of mine, hurt her and I'll shoot your other food, Raven. Take care of that rat.)

~ Z.

Chucking, I slip my phone back into my pocket. My old mentor has his hands fill once more I see. Getting close to nash kotenok will be much harder now, but not impossible. I am also relieved that she has someone protecting her. That will change as soon as I present my fruit cup.

I wonder if she likes SpongeBob.

--------------------------

Hopefully Snag will open up about her past a little more so she can work on her issues.

I mean, I am the author but like...it needs to flow ya know???

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did not, then too bad for you I stole your time and I'm not giving it back :0