chapter 1

Noor e Hayaa pov:

How does it feel when you are going to meet someone you have waited to meet since a  long time but one incident changes everything.

When i was  in school i used to read books in which girls used to get kidnapped and  get killed mercilessly but in my case  everything is different, my kidnapper wants me to marry him.

Many questions are playing in my mind  what shall i do?  Should i run away ?but, what if he hurts him noo i cant lose him but he threatened me .

Tick tick

'Shit' he said fifteen minutes i thought remembering my last encounter with that ruthless monster.

knock  knock

Now who is it what if its the monster.

"Come in "i said in a low voice .

I saw two girls  and an old lady with a wedding dress and accessories .

"Beta  these girls are here to dress  you for your wedding i know the way your wedding is taking place is not right but trust me beta he will keep you happy,  array , i  forgot to introduce myself  i have been in this family for the past 30 years and everybody here calls me bejee  you can call me bejee too." Bejee ( grandmaa) said  smiling.she is soo nice but that monster he is soo Arogant.

I didnt know what to do so just nodded my head let the girls dress me up .

Once there were done  they asked me to see myself in the mirror .
I couldnt believe myself as in i could look soo good, i always dreamt about my wedding day but never thought that it will be like this actually i never thought i would get married after that incident  i thought shutting my eyes tightly.

"Mash aAllah you look stunning and whats this,why are you crying ? " asked bejee frowning.

I didnt know what to do so i just kept my head on bejee s lap.

"Look  beta i know right now you mind and heart is not at the right place you are confused but trust me beta everything will be fine. Stop crying  and look i bought this gift for you " said bejee with a box in her hand.

"Whats this bejee ?" i asked .

"I know i am  not very rich  but this is  a gift from me as i said your my daughter this is a  gift for you" said bejee in alow voice.

I took the  box from her hand and opened it  revealing two anklets .

"Bejee i love these thank you sooo much "i said hugging her.

"Can i share something with you? "she asked  to which i nodded my head .

"Your uncle gave these to me when i got married to him i always thought i will give it to my daughter unfortunately  i dont  have kids  but i am happy that Allah Taala sent you in my life" said bejee with tears in her eyes.

Knock knock

"Bejee imaam sahab  aagaye hai 
Nikaah shuru kare" said  one of the girls who helped me get ready.

"Do you Noor e Hayaa, daughter of  Murat Salim Khan accept  Yazaan  son of Zahid  khan as your husband? " asked the maulvi sahab. I didnt reply as i was shocked firstly because my dads name is not  Murat and   second because  i just realized the devil has a name.

I  was  brought out of my chain of thoughts when someone cleared their throat who was none other then bejee .

"I accept him as my husband" i said i dont know if i did the right thing or not but i know one thing and that is everything happens for a reason.