Chapter 8

Ramadan kareem  Mubarak   everyone

Noore-Haya pov:

" Please dont be sad akhi,  I will come back early . I know you will miss me but I need to go umi and baba will be lonely without me." Said  8 year old Noor-e-Haya .

"You only think about umi and baba you dont think about me , huh even I will be lonely  " he said turning away from her .

"Akhi you are acting like  I will never come back and this is the last time you seeing me" she said annoyed with her brother.

" Don't  say such stuff who taught you all this rubbish and who said you won't come back you will and I will make sure you do " he said hugging his sister tightly.

"  Akhi calm down okay, I am here and don't worry I wont leave you anytime soon" said noor .

" Haya I promise you that no matter what I will always be there for you " he said  whilst holding noors hand in his.

Mama Mama

I woke up with a jerk  only to face my jaan Ayyan who had a confused look on his face.

" Good morning  Bacha " I said pulling Ayyan in for a hug.

"Morning  mama" he said .

" What happened, why are you  up so early ?" I asked him.

"Mama I came to call you to eat breakfast  but you were crying in your sleep,are you hurt ?" he asked with tears threatening  to fall from his eyes.

" No Bacha I am absolutely fine nothing is wrong with me  but I am really hungry" I said placing my hand on my stomach.

" Yea lets go eat breakfast" he said holding my hand.

At breakfast table

"Good morning  zannys pwincess " said  a smiling aasiya.

" Good morning aasiya " I said smiling back.
That's when all my thoughts  from last night came back .

She doesn't look like him at all so maybe she is not his daughter  or what if she has taken after her mother said a voice in my brain.

Yazan pov:

" Zanny who is he"? Asked aasiya pointing at Ayyan.

When aasiya asked this question I  got confused but before I could answer I was cut of the one and only noor.

"Aasiya he is Ayyan my son" she said with a smile.

I don't know why but i felt bad when she said my son.

"Yanny and his pwincess have a son why not girl like me " she said frowning.

" Aasiya why are you worrying  InshaaAllah  in a year ago two you will have a baby sister to play with " I said while looking at noor  whose eyes widened.

" Really Yayyy  but how will I play with her " said aasiya looking down.

" Why won't you play with her ?" I asked.

" Baba will be alone if i come here " she said sadly .

" Baba  urhmm I mean your baba is not here  " Asked noor.

"No he is not here now but I am going to pick him from the airport" I said whilst   smiling  . I saw Noor sigh in  relief but why, oh oh dnt tell me she thought  aasiya was my daughter . Why would she  care ?.

" Yanny  pwincess  my baba is coming today let's make something  for him pwease  help me make it " said aasiya holding noors hand .

Noor-e-Haya  pov

I don't  know why but i was happy to know that Aasiya is not the devil's daughter .

Cause you were jealous  said the voice in my brain. No i was not why would i be . Cause you care for him said the voice. I was brought  out of my thoughts   or internal battle by aasiya s question.

"Urhmm I will help you but on one  condition  and that  is you dont call me Yanny pwincess "I said holding her hand.

"Then what I call you " she said pouting.

" Call me aani  or Aunty  any you like " I said hugging  her .

"Yayyy let's go bake" aasiya said.

I  asked  Ayyan what he was doing to which he said he was  going to  watch TV.