Chapter 9

Yazan pov:

Aasiya and Noor-e-Haya  were in the kitchen baking so I thought why not have a little chat with Ayyan.

I went in the lounge to see if Ayyan was there but he was not there. I checked his room but no sign of him . So I went to the garden and found  him there looking  at the sky and thinking  about somehing.

I went there and cleared my throat to gain his attention .

" Hello there champ why are u sitting here all alone " I said putting my hand on his shoulder .

" I was bored so I sat here " he said .

" Can i sit with you  ?" I asked to which he nodded his head.

"Champ you  know  you  can always tell me anything  you want " I said whilst looking at him.

" Can i ask you question " he said hesitantly .

" Go on " I said .

" Are you and mama married ?" He asked giving me a shock .

" Yes " I Said  not knowing what else to say.

" Which means you  will always take care of mama you will never let her cry right " he said innocently.

" Yes I wont ever let you or your mama ever cry " I said .

" Are you my baba ?" he asked . This question caught me off guard . I didn't  understand how to answer  his question or how would noor react to his question.

"  Mama always said baba was busy so he can't meet me .At school everyone's  baba  comes apart from mine" said Ayyan sadly.

" Champ now that I am  here , I will come to your school and take care of  you and we can be best friends what say friends", I said extending my Hand.

" Friends" he replied  shaking his small hands with mine.

"Champ now that we friends I want you  share u share all your problems and happiness  with me OK" i said looking at him to which he nodded.

" If i tell you something  promise me you  won't tell mama about it" he said .

" I promise  I won't  tell her" I said.

" Today before breakfast when I went to call mama in her room . She was crying in her bed and when I asked her why she  didn't answer. " he with tears in his eyes.

"Ssh champ dont crymaybe she had a dream about monsters that's why she got scared and was crying " I said trying to calm him down.

"This not the first time she was crying in her dream" Ayyan said . 

"What do you  mean?"I asked.

"When I used to  stay with mama she used to cry at night and Layla Aunty would take care of her  and now who will take care of her " he said  With tears.

" Listen champ don't worry nothing will happen to  your mama and she is not alone she has us  we will take care of her  and now stop crying and wash  your face before Asiya sees you " i said wiping his tears  and I could clearly tell he doesn't  have a very much liking for Aasiya . Who is Layla Now?.

I went to the kitchen  and told noor that I am going  to the airport. 

Noor-e-Haya pov:

The great Mr devil Khan is gone to the  airport to get his friend as in Aasiyas  father.
Finally  we done with the  blueberry cheesecake  according  to Aasiyaa  it's her baba s favourite which is quite surprising  as I love blue berry cheesecake  too .

"Mama your phone was vibrating  maybe someone is calling  you  please see " said Aryan giving me phone  . 

"Thanks bacha , do you need anything  ?" I asked to which he said no and walked away.

I checked my phone  which  had 120  miss calls  from Layla  and 20 from shaheer uncle oh oh this is not good  and a few messages  from Shaheer  uncle also. I opened the message  to see.

Assalamualaikum  how are you Noor e Haya?
I have been trying to call you but u are not answering .

I wanted to tell you  that Layla is back and she was also trying to call you but you didn't answer so I had no choice but to  give your address    to her .She will be there anytime .

Take Care of yourself and Ayyan.

Before I could reply the phone switched  off arghhhh.

Ding dong

Don't tell me the devil is back already .

"Aasiya bacha  I am going to check the door so please dont go anywhere near  by the stove okay " I said to which she nodded her head.

I opened the door to face none other  than my best friend Layla who was not  very happy.

" Gal friend is that really you ?" Said Aryan running towards Layla.

" Yes it's me I missed you soo much and how are you feeling are you  hurt anywhere?' She asked checking him from head to toe .

I cleared my throat to gain they attention.

" Aryan why don't you go play while me and your  mama have a small talk " said Layla to Aryan to which he nodded .

" Go on I am listening " she said.

I couldn't tell her everything so  I just  told her some parts like the important part.

" Layla i  am married now and this is my husbands I mean my house  now " i said trying my best not to look into her eyes.

" Are you serious you  married why didn't you tell me ?" She said trying to calm her anger  which was not really possible.

"I know you are upset with me but I had no choice, and now I am married and dont worry he is a good guy" I said  trying my best to assure  her .

Before she could say anything the door bell rang  again which means the devil is here with his friend.

Ding dong

I opened the door and saw a man who must be a year or two older than the devil . He had brown eyes  with brown hair he was really handsome  but there was something about him I just couldn't understand . I kept looking into eyes and that's when his eyes met mine a saw a tear fall  of his eye was it for me .

I was brought out of my thoughts when I  saw an angry Layla making her way towards me .

" Where were you ? does a  person  take soon long just to open the door ?" She asked angrily . I  didn't know what to  say so I just  told her to look at the door through my eyes which  she finally understood but the minute she looked   she froze .

That's when aasiya made an entry .

" Baba " said aasiya running towards her  baba .

Thud

When turned around I saw Layla laying unconscious on the floor .
I rushed to Layla to check if  she is fine but was shocked to see  the Devils friend already there but what was more shocking was he knew laylas name. But how?.