Chapter 7

Picture of aasiya  above.

Noor-e-Haya  Pov:

Shukar Alhamdulila my baby is fine   I don't  know what I would  do if anything would happen to him.

Just the thought of losing him  freaks  me out. Shaheer  uncle said I can take Ayyan home today after some formalities are done  but he needs special care.

So many questions are rising in my mind as will ammi and baba accept him actually  will Yazaan accept .what if he doesn't  then what will happen.

I was brought  out of my chain of thoughts when someone cleared his throat and that someone   is none other then the Great Yazaan.

"Urhmm  I am done with the formalities  we can go now." He said .

Should I ask him or not arrrrh why is it soo difficult.

because your  scared he might leave you .said that stupid voice .

" I know you must be thinking, why am I not asking you anything about Ayyan am I right" he said.

To which I nodded my head whilst looking down as I was unable to meet his eyes.

"I am not asking  you anything  because I trust you and I know you will tell me everything at the right time but for now let's go Ayyan is waiting for us." He said looking directly into my eyes .

For a few seconds our eyes met ,  i dont know why but i felt i have known Yazaan since long i know that sounds like old bollywood movie  dialogue  but  i dont what that feeling was everything felt so right .  As soon as I realised what  i was doing I looked away   not before seeing a smile on the devil's lips.

"Mama are we going home?" Asked Ayyan .

Before I could answer Yazan answered saying " Yes we are going home champ" and  I started thinking about ammi and babas reaction.

" Don't worry I told ammi and baba about him already " Yazan said.

"Thank you" I said .

" Your welcome Hayati " said Yazan  winking at me.

Which made my eyes widen not to miss the blush.

"Let's go champ we need to go home everyone's waiting for us" Yazaan said whist carrying Ayyan in his arms .

" Now hayati  do you want me to carry you also? " he asked  with Ayyan in his arms.

" No " I said looking away.

" Shukar Alhamdulila If you would say yes I don't know what I would  have happened  to my back  it would be finished." He said happily.

" How dare  you call me fat ? You look like a girrafe yourself and not to forget you are jealous   as ammi and baba love me more than you ." I said.

" Huh you just changed the topic as you couldn't come up with a better argument".he said.

Before I could answer Ayyan stopped us saying he was really tired.

Once we reached home ammi and baba weren't there  Yazan said they went out and will   be back in a week . I took Ayyan  to my room and gave him his medicine  and put him to sleep.

When I got to the kitchen  i heard someone screaming.

Yazan pov:

Noor has a child how was she married before me? did she love someone ? There were so may questions  playing in my mind with no answer.  I will explain ammi and baba in some way or the other about Ayyan but how will I explain it to him .

There is only one way out and that is her past i need do know of what  happened with her in all these years . I took my phone and called  my personal investigator.

" Hello  Raj , Yazan Zahid khan  speaking " I said.

" Yes Mr Khan what can I do for you? "He asked.

" I want you find information of someone for me." I said .

" Tell me the name" he said .

" Noor-e-Haya zubair malik " I said.

After the conversation  I tried to be normal with noor and make her comfortable  with me .

When i saw her her blush wallahi   she looked soooooo beautiful  that I wished  to hold her in my arms never letting her go.

Noor went to put Ayyan to sleep while I was sitting in the sitting  room, thats when i remembered I had visitor or you can say my visitor reminded me of her presence by making a wonderful entry .(note the sarcasm)

" Zanny Zanny " said my angel who sounded more like an angry devil.

" Hello girlfriend how are you?"I said  kneeling down to he level.

" Me no you gal  fwend " she said looking away.

" Why?what did I do?" I said.

" You no good, you no care  abowt  me , me here since long you no cme meet me " she said with big tears falling out of her eyes.

This made me feel so guilty.

" I am soo sorry girl friend I was busy my other friend was  not well he just came from hospital".I said guiltily.

" ooh your fwend is fine now." She said wiping her tears.

" Zanny who is she?" She pointing behind me .

That's when I saw Noor what was she doing here .

"Heyy  my name is Noor-e-Haya  " said noor kneeling down to her level.

" Oh so you Zanny pwincess, Yayyy Zanny got his pwincess "she said happily.

"Ohh " she said hitting the front of her head with her  little  hand  saying " I fogot  to say my name".

" I am aasiya, Zanny gal fwend" she said pulling noor e haya into a hug.

" Okay now I am  slepwy  Zanny plewse  put me in bed" . Aasiya said  yawning.

I put aasiya in bed and went  to my room  only to find noor sleeping on the  bed whilst hugging Ayyan close to herself.

I made wudu  prayed namaz and went to sleep on the couch.

Noor-e-Haya  pov :

When I saw  Yazan  Interact with aasiya I couldn't  believe  he had this side also as in he could  be so kind too .

Aasiya is a very sweet girl she looked a year younger than  Ayyan but who was she to Yazan .

Maybe his daughter  said a voice.

No it can't be his daughter  he would tell me. I was so confused so I decided  to pray namaz. After praying  namaz  i went to sleep.